Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A personal pet peeve of mine...*Pic*

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM
  • 56 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

When people edit their photos too much. I used my own photo and just did some quick editing. It drives me crazy when people are almost unrecognizable. The only kind of editing I'll do to my photos is crop them and change the lighting if the pic is too dark or light. There is a post on here about who has the nicest eyes. Its hard to vote for people when their pic is so edited you know its not even the true color of their eyes. Be true to yourself and stop trying to hide your true beauty.
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:14 PM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Like this?
Joie35
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:15 PM
I edit mine just a bit...but.only the lighting and the skin smoothing thing lol. I HATE that pictures tend to highlight the darkness I have underneath my eyes. But I don't change the color or shape or size of anything lol.
Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:16 PM
I have this Facebook friend who heavily edits every pic. She doesn't even look like a real person in them. She's pretty and it's not even needed. She and her family look like mannequins. I'd love to post a pic to show how bad it is but I won't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Kaylee on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:16 PM
I use the filters in my editor or Instagram so sometimes they look a little bright or over edited but Idc. lol
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:18 PM
This is an awesome pic!! You two are soul mates aren't you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Like this?
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:19 PM
My flash on my camera always makes my pics look so bright!! I don't mind but sometimes I try to edit the lightning. A lot of times the editing makes them look worse...lol.

Quoting supermama322: I use the filters in my editor or Instagram so sometimes they look a little bright or over edited but Idc. lol
kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:19 PM

I never edit my pictures. I don't know how to lol

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:20 PM
I have a few friends who are drop dead gorgeous and they go crazy with editing!! I just want to steal the pic and make it normal again then show them.

Quoting Peaceful.chaos: I have this Facebook friend who heavily edits every pic. She doesn't even look like a real person in them. She's pretty and it's not even needed. She and her family look like mannequins. I'd love to post a pic to show how bad it is but I won't.
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I sometimes brighten colors on my photos, but I don't do anything like you posted, lol.

Well, you could see it better if the one straight off my camera didn't upload sideways, lol.

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Don't learn lol! I tried to go crazy with editing that pic just for this post and still don't think I did a bad enough job...lol

Quoting kbutton24:

I never edit my pictures. I don't know how to lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)