Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

way to take up everyone's time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

i took my dd to a concert on saturday,her boyfriend got her into them and she wanted to go see them. anyway so the concert ended and dd wanted to meet the band,so we waited. i see this pregnant woman sitting off to the side,no big deal i saw her sitting in the back of the room anyway,but when the band came out they didnt pay attention to any of the other fans,just this one pregnant one,who was there with her husband. my dd kept trying to get pictures with them and they kept telling her "just a minute" but nothing came of it. my dd hates them now and i found it extremely rude

thats my confession

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
brookelynn1201
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:56 PM
What band ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Quoting brookelynn1201: What band ?

i dont even remember the name,i just took her because shes not allowed without an adult

3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Depending on the popularity of the band, they may have had other commitments and wanted to single out the one person that they felt made an extra effort to be there. I am guessing they aren't that well known however since you were able to have access to the band by just hanging around after the concert. Sorry you had that experience.

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Maybe it was a friend? Rude none the less
littlemoments99
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:00 PM

That's rude. 

I went to a few concerts. One the person got right into a car and left, one talked to the fans for about 10 mintues and one really annoying lady took up most of his time, and the last people were the Wiggles. They spent about 2 hours after the concert signing things, taking pictures with, and talking to ALL of the children. They were amazing!

Arwyn724
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:02 PM

I've never been to a concert where you could meet the band without pre-arranged backstage passes.  Over a hundred concerts, never met the bands. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Depending on the popularity of the band, they may have had other commitments and wanted to single out the one person that they felt made an extra effort to be there. I am guessing they aren't that well known however since you were able to have access to the band by just hanging around after the concert. Sorry you had that experience.

yeah i dont think they are that popular,they have to tour with 2 other bands plus the tickets were only $12

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Quoting Arwyn724:

I've never been to a concert where you could meet the band without pre-arranged backstage passes. , Over a hundred concerts, never met the bands. 

me either,but i guess we just dont go to the right concerts lol because all the bands that played that night were on the patio talking and hanging out with everyone

Arwyn724
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Arwyn724:

I've never been to a concert where you could meet the band without pre-arranged backstage passes. , Over a hundred concerts, never met the bands. 

me either,but i guess we just dont go to the right concerts lol because all the bands that played that night were on the patio talking and hanging out with everyone

Actually, we probably go to very well known band concerts, lol.  They are the ones with the least access.  I'm not interested in up-and-coming bands too much anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN