Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Personal Grooming

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Okay, so I keep my ladies parts bare. I shave everything down south! I'm tired of the razor burn and the quick regrowth though! Has anyone ever had a Brazilian done? If so, how bad was it your first time and does the pain get better the more waxes you get? I'm considering getting one done but Im pretty terrified that they'll rip my whole vag off lol and please ladies keep the ignorant comments to yourself.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JulyBabies
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I've never had a Brazilian because I have been torturing myself with waxed eyebrows and upper lip for years and it still hurts just as much each time lol Too scared to venture south! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Bump because I have thought this myself. But I am to chicken of the pain, and someone other than dh proding around down there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Agreed! Never thought about someone else poking and proding down south other than the dh or doctor lol

Quoting Anonymous: Bump because I have thought this myself. But I am to chicken of the pain, and someone other than dh proding around down there.
JC2223
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:11 PM

I don't go Brazilian, but I wax my lady parts. It hurts, but child birth hurt more. After the first few pulls you get use to the pain. It's not unbearable, but ripping hair from sensitive areas of the body is going to come with some pain. The more you do it, the thinner and finer your hair grows back so it doesn't hurt as bad as the first time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:12 PM
I've never had a wax period. I'm terrified to do my eyebrows, not because of pain but because I'm scared I'll come out looking worse cause they ripped half my eyebrow off.

Quoting JulyBabies:

I've never had a Brazilian because I have been torturing myself with waxed eyebrows and upper lip for years and it still hurts just as much each time lol Too scared to venture south! 

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I didnt like razor burn or regrowth either. 

So...i stopped shaving. :P 

no way in hell would i do something like that to my ladie bits. 

KME3
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:13 PM
Bump
cymkare
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Yes, it hurts. A lot. But it is very much worth it. Usually it will take about thirty minutes. 

It does get less painful the more you do it. 

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Just take a couple of Motrins about 30 minutes ahead of time. Have a glass of wine too if you're at a salon that offers wine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:14 PM
I've had a child but it was a c section and I didn't feel a thing lol I have nothing to convince myself I can do it cause I've never really felt true pain before. I was always lucky and too drugged to feel anything with previous surgeries so this woulf be a first for me lol

Quoting JC2223:

I don't go Brazilian, but I wax my lady parts. It hurts, but child birth hurt more. After the first few pulls you get use to the pain. It's not unbearable, but ripping hair from sensitive areas of the body is going to come with some pain. The more you do it, the thinner and finer your hair grows back so it doesn't hurt as bad as the first time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)