Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnant virgin found in Illinois

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:39 PM
  • 284 Replies
2 moms liked this

Two days ago, my sister calls and says that her 14yo DDs stomach is extremely swollen and she needed me to come to the doctor with them for support. My sister is no good in emergencies. At all. I was choking on a piece of bacon and she shoved me across the room to a random guy and screamed help.

Anyway, I go with them to the doctor and my niece(who just turned fourteen a month ago)tells the doctor that she was feeling really sick these past few months and got an infection from sharing food with a friend which caused her stomach to swell. When asked how she knew, she says she googled her symptoms and it turns out that a parasite has grown in her stomach and it's making her really tired and sick. I immediately give her the "you have got to be kidding me" face. I've been pregnant and I know that's what the issue is. But I say nothing.

The doctor looks at her(my niece) and asks if she would like to excuse me and her mother while they talked. She says no. So the doctor asks her a bunch of questions hinting at her being pregnant but not really saying it. My niece says that she isn't sexually active. That she's a virgin and has never even had oral sex. I nearly fall out. I know for a fact that my niece is having sex because I've caught her in cars with random men. And when I bring it up to my sister, she calls me a liar. 

The doctor runs some tests, takes blood, etc. And I tell them that "Dina"(my niece)should have an ultrasound. My sister and Dina agree. So this idiot gets an ultrasound and guess what! A BABY IS IN THERE! Dina is swearing that she isn't pregnant and that it's an overgrown parasite. My sister is agreeing with her and the doctor and I are just looking at them. So I excuse myself so I can laugh. Because I am LAUGHING so hard that I'm crying. My sister is actually falling for the bull shit and I cannot believe it. A parasite? Seriously?

I go in the waiting room and wait another 40-45 minutes before they come out. My sister says they're going to "Get rid" of the parasite before it drains her DD and kills her. I start laughing again and ask if she is really falling for this bull shit. She says she trusts and believes her daughter. I tell her daughter that she needs to stop lying to herself and her mother and accept the fact that she's pregnant. My sister throws a bitch fit and I'm just sitting there laughing.

Dina says that she needs to get rid of it because she is feeling exhausted and sick. So my sister calls an abortion clinic to make an appointment and I'm shocked. My right wing conservabitch sister who told me I was going to hell for supporting baby killers is taking her daughter to have an abortion. Or as she said before "get rid of a parasite". My sister is an idiot or they both are going along with it to try and trick me.... as if I'm an idiot.

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:40 PM
5 moms liked this

pretty sure I'm gonna get bashed for laughing. But what ever.

ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:41 PM

bumping and stuff

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:41 PM

The sad part is, I know people like that, too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:41 PM
3 moms liked this
Oh my.. can your family adopt me? Ineed this humor in my life
katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:42 PM
3 moms liked this
What in the actual fuck...I admit I laughed while reading this but damn your sister has a horrible case of denial. Holy shit...
Nisha_teeze22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Wow!!!!..... That is crazy!!! I don't know what I would of done.... I have family just like this in extreme denial who try to hide all of their faults but are super judgmental .
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:42 PM
10 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I have so much I want to say, but...
MommeeTo4
by &1more on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Wow. I'd laugh too if they tried feeding me that story
nicoal4
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:43 PM

WOw I hope they are messing with you ...

ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:43 PM

It's ridiculous. She's against abortion until it happens to her child. 

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

The sad part is, I know people like that, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)