Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So I was facebook stalking some guys...

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:56 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was looking through an elementary school year book of mine and wondered what some of the "cute" boys looked like now... I found a few on facebook and WOW, NOT what I was expecting. I thought they'd probably be good looking men now (I'm 32) but dang! Not even close. Now I'm wondering if the less attractive or chubby guys grew up to be hot...

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mygardenia
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol...check it out!!

halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha always happens
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:00 PM

It's so weird seeing guys from way back, who are BALD now and don't even look like the same person, lol

littlemoments99
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:00 PM

My mom showed me this cute picture of a kid she used to babysit and then she looked him up on facebook and he was just not attractive in any form of the word. 

All the kids from my high school graduating class are not really old enough to have changed much. We only graduated 5 years ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol most of the guys from my high school are the opposite now.....pics of the guy I dated for three years make me realize I dodged a bullet lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol my neighbor growing up (who I knew from the age of 5 I was going to marry lol) was the cutest thing you'd ever seen...but now....yea.....wow lol
evelynolivesmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM
2 moms liked this

When I first found FB, I saw all the bullets I dodged, ugh.

ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:03 PM

There were guys that I went to school with that were cute in school but now are bald (I like bald) but are fat and these were the same ones that made fun of me for not having well to do parents and having all the "mall bought" clothes. Funny how karma works sometimes

Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Yeah, I can't believe one of them is the same guy but he is... He was towhead as a kid, almost white hair, now he's got dark brown hair, half bald, a lumber jack beard...

Quoting JackieGirl007:

It's so weird seeing guys from way back, who are BALD now and don't even look like the same person, lol

omyheart83
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM

I recently ran into the man I had a life or death crush on in middle school and it was seriously depressing. He has not aged well. At all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)