Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SO MUCH PAIN **EDIT** UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 90 Replies
I'm 32 weeks pregnant. I can hardly walk from the hip pain and pelvic pressure. I laid down to get comfy and my back is killing me. I can't sit either without being in pain. I think I'm leaking fluid. We had sex last night but it was in the shower and I washed good. I know sperm can stay up there. But I went to the bathroom and this big yellowish booger came out. I know TMI.what do I do? This is my third kid but I've never had this problem.

Please don't be rude. I'm home alone with 2 sleeping kids and am worried.

I'm at L&D, been here for like 2 hours. My BP was 137/75, and baby's HR was 180. Her HR finally went down. I have been told that I'm not contracting as I sit here and contract more. Cervix is closed but waiting on tests to come back to see if my water is broke or leaking. The nurse is a complete bitch. I hate military hospitals.

I got home at 4am. I was treated like an idiot and told not to come back unless I was actually contracting and my water breaks like gushes. So I'm sitting at home in pain. I can hardly walk from the pelvic pressure.

So I called and left a message for the OB nurse. Well a doctor just called and argued with every symptom I described. She said since I can talk then it's not labor. Sorry I just breath through pain. Whatever. I'll have a home delivery and they can figure out why.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheDrsRose
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

o.O

have you ever seen sperm?

How do you..just..

wtf?

ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:58 AM
Is it the mucous plug? Any contractions?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:59 AM
LMFAO!!!

Quoting TheDrsRose:

o.O

have you ever seen sperm?

How do you..just..

wtf?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Earlier after I went grocery shopping. Anytime I walk I get contractions.

Quoting Anonymous: Is it the mucous plug? Any contractions?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:01 AM
Time them.

Quoting Anonymous: Earlier after I went grocery shopping. Anytime I walk I get contractions.

TheDrsRose
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:02 AM

Get in the shower and put the hot water on your back.. Time them,call your hospital or midwife.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:03 AM
They mainly feel like her balling up but 85% of the pain is in my back. I've never had back labor so I don't know what it feels like.

Quoting Anonymous: Time them.

Quoting Anonymous: Earlier after I went grocery shopping. Anytime I walk I get contractions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:04 AM
I can barely get to the bathroom. Literally I'm gripping walls

Quoting TheDrsRose:

Get in the shower and put the hot water on your back.. Time them,call your hospital or midwife.

TheDrsRose
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Sounds like labor.

Quoting Anonymous: I can barely get to the bathroom. Literally I'm gripping walls
Quoting TheDrsRose:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)