Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did u really have to tell everyone on Facebook I borrowed $20?!?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:29 AM
  • 33 Replies
I don't usually borrow money, I keep my savings account stacked,soo I won't have too...but today was different about two weeks ago my DD gave me her field trip slip & I signed it,well today the $20 was due for the buses,however I had my first business seminar today 3 hours away from where I lived,soo I left early this morning & my sister came over this morning to make sure the girls got ready for school,& my neighbor dropped them off at school, DD realized she needed the $20 when she got to school & she called me crying about it at school...My mom and grandmother came with me to the seminar soo they could watch DD(1) in the hotel while I worked,my sister was at work,& my brother was too... I called my neighbor and asked if she could drop DD off the $20 & my brothers girlfriend would give it to her as soon as she gets off of work at 6...(brothers girlfriend was totally ok with that).....
Anyways I get on Facebook around 1pm & I see her posting all these statuses about " hating when people borrow money"& " OMG if they think they gon play with my money they got another thing coming" " I need my money pronto"...& I'm just soo confused cause we had it understood, then she texted me at 2 like " what time will I get my money back"& then again at 6 like " she's still not here with my money"& a lot more stuff about me.... I know it's my fault I was soo busy preparing for my seminar It just slipped my mind about the money...anyways my niece (16) got home before brothers girlfriend & she gave the neighbor the $20 for me (she has a job (: ) & I told her I would give it to her when I get back in the AM.... But gosh I'm amazed at how much mess can stir up over $20...she seemed perfectly fine when I asked her on the phone..
Never again tho.... Lesson learned
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:30 AM
3 moms liked this
That sounds like she's unstable as hell. Thats just creepy, crappy, and weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:32 AM

Yeah she went off the deep end if this was a one time thing.  What did she think the child was going to do with the money? Buy some 40s?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you gave her something to be dramatic about.I hate people like that.

SitaStJames
by *Sita* on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this

wow your neighbor is a bitch. If she didnt want to lend the 20 bucks for fear she wasnt going to be paid back she shouldnt have done it in the first place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:34 AM
Tell her she's a petty bitch and if that was all she could concentrate on she needs to get a life. Post that on fb too!
LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:35 AM
In my 3 years of knowing her I've never borrowed anything from her,she's never witnessed me borrowing from anybody....& I've never seen her actn like this... I'm in total shock & I don't think I can be friends with someone who feels the need to tell the whole world when she does me a favor

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah she went off the deep end if this was a one time thing.  What did she think the child was going to do with the money? Buy some 40s?

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Sounds like you need better people to rely on. Ew. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:36 AM

How embarressing! I hope she didn't post your name on FB. What a jerk way to act!

the_dude
by abides on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:37 AM
5 moms liked this

MirandaStJohn
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Ummm your neighbor is a fucking nutjob lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN