Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did I miss it?!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:38 AM
  • 16 Replies

Woke up late....did the economy collapse? eye rolling

by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Was it supposed too? Lol.
MMIC
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:43 AM

Apparently lol  Lots of talk about it collapsing on the 4th.   Banks closing down, chaos in the streets....   I'm kinda disappointed. haha jk

Quoting Danesmommy1: Was it supposed too? Lol.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:45 AM
I guess I'm clueless, lol. Today's DS's 6th birthday, so I've kind of been wrapped up in preparing for that.

Quoting MMIC:

Apparently lol  Lots of talk about it collapsing on the 4th.   Banks closing down, chaos in the streets....   I'm kinda disappointed. haha jk

yodergirl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Well if you consider the snow/sleet we got yesterday then yes it did...but they are open today. Lol

Quoting MMIC:

MMIC
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:59 AM

happy dance Happy 6th Birthday DS!!!congrats2

Quoting Danesmommy1: I guess I'm clueless, lol. Today's DS's 6th birthday, so I've kind of been wrapped up in preparing for that.
Quoting MMIC:

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Thank you!! The little stinker woke me up at 6am, super excited. But, guess who is now passed out on the sofa?? Lol.

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting Danesmommy1: I guess I'm clueless, lol. Today's DS's 6th birthday, so I've kind of been wrapped up in preparing for that.

Quoting MMIC:

TemptingFate
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Oh yeah wasn't martial law supposed to happen today?
MMIC
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Oh how cute!! :D  What are yalls plans for this super special day?!  

Quoting Danesmommy1: Thank you!! The little stinker woke me up at 6am, super excited. But, guess who is now passed out on the sofa?? Lol.
Quoting MMIC:

Quoting MMIC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:06 AM
I have cookies...

Ya know,I have a $400 phone that I pay $50 a month for and a $1200 TV that I pay $200 a month to have dish on...You would think I would look at some kind of news.....nope,nothin''

I suck.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Well, the schools are closed because of the stupid winter storm Titan, so we can do anything really. My parents are here visiting so we'll come up with something. I really need to wrap his presents. I can't believe I haven't done that yet, lol.

Quoting MMIC:

Oh how cute!! :D  What are yalls plans for this super special day?!  

Quoting Danesmommy1: Thank you!! The little stinker woke me up at 6am, super excited. But, guess who is now passed out on the sofa?? Lol.

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting MMIC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN