Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your are broke/poor/welfare/etc

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 182 Replies
2 moms liked this
What bad choice(s) are you willing to take responsibility for?

I always see people full of excuses. Does anyone take responsibility anymore?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

bump this outta be good.

Photo: -Randi.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:40 AM
5 moms liked this

We were poor once. That's what you get for having a baby before establishing careers and getting your life in order first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Not getting a proper education before I had kids,and not saving $$ when I actually had it..I just blew it partying and shopping and always having all the nicest things(this was before I had kids)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Ours wasn't due to bad choices.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Dh lost his job in December and we are currently living on our savings. He is looking for work and I would love to work, but he wants to try it his way first. So I wouldnt say we are poor, but I do think its foolish to not have an income. Im not worried at this point though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Good for you! At least you fully acknowledge and take responsibility for that! That is how you grow

Quoting OwlNuggets:

We were poor once. That's what you get for having a baby before establishing careers and getting your life in order first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Been here girl. Hind sight is 20/20 lol

Quoting Anonymous: Not getting a proper education before I had kids,and not saving $$ when I actually had it..I just blew it partying and shopping and always having all the nicest things(this was before I had kids)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Not getting an education before I had a child. Obviously is was not ideal but I will never consider it a bad choice because it led me to my son.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM
I fucked up when I dropped out of college. I was stupid. I now only can get minimum wage jobs and I struggle. I know this and admit it. I also am saving up to go back to school and better my life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I think this happens to a ton of people and then they never get out of the financial rut.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)