Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you are pro choice?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:11 PM
  • 115 Replies
Are you also for circumcision or are you against it? I always hear pro-choicers say "its their body so it their choice" do u feel the same way when it comes to circumcision? That its the baby's body so its the baby's choice? If that is your belief why does the babys choice not matter in the womb? Its still their body and their life shouldn't they have the choice to live or die? I'm not trying to start a debate I'm just curious what other peoples views are about abortion in comparison to circumcision.
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:11 PM
15 moms liked this

I'm pro minding my own business.

:)

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:13 PM
5 moms liked this

I am pro-I don't give a fuck. Personally I don't see why utter strangers would be so interested in other people's uteruses and penises.  Mind your own body parts.

theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this

I am pro choice.  Personally, I think abortion is wrong and I hope that none of my friends/family members(or myself for that matter) are ever in the situation where that is something that needs to be considered.  But, I also don't think everyone should live their life based on my thoughts and opinions.

I had my son circ'd.  My DH is circ'd and he wanted it done. I know to men who haven't been circ'd(one is my father).  I talked to my Dad about it, to get his opinions.  He told me that he wished he had been circ'd as a child(he had his son circ'd). I love my Dad and I trust his opinion.  But, I think this choice is one that people need to make based on their own thoughts and opinions. I won't be bashing either choice.  I don't open circ posts for this very reason. No one can just agree to disagree and let it go.

Aramat34
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:15 PM
5 moms liked this

Pro choice and anti circumcision. The foreskin has a purpose, blows my MIND that people would cut it off.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I dont care either way. If I had a son, Id leave that one up to dad. Thats what I always do when Im not sure what to do. The perk of being on a team.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this
Every life has a purpose as well, an even greater one than a foreskin I'd say. Why is a foreskin more important than a baby's life?

Quoting Aramat34:

Pro choice and anti circumcision. The foreskin has a purpose, blows my MIND that people would cut it off.

moni1908
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
^^^ this

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel "your body, your choice" applies to males too. Its not something im passionate about though.
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:18 PM
I am too but I'm curious. For my own life I wouldnt abort but I'm not going to shame someone who does and I am for circumcision but I don't shame those who dont.

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I am pro none of your fing business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)