Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH Is Buying Me A New Phone For My Birthday. Which T -Mobile Phone Should I Get?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hello ladies my 26th birthday is March 12th. Dh wants to buy me a new cell phonefor my birthday with his carrier t mobile. Ill also be getting on his plan. I think its so sweet of him to buy me one. I just don't know which one to get. We'll be paying it out on the monthly bill till is paid off. So many to choose from. I currently have metro pcs or metro POS I like to call it And have had the same POS phone for two years. So ill be going with t mobile from now on. Any phone suggestions?
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:25 PM
I have the HTC one and love it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Samsung gs3?
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:47 PM
He has the galaxy s 3. I was going to get it from him this year when he gets a new
Phone but he thinks I deserve a new phone. I thought about the galaxy s 4 when he said I may get a good deal on it since the galaxy s 5 is coming out in April. Idk though its a huge phone lol. I'm so used to smaller smart phones. So well see about that one.

Quoting Anonymous: Samsung gs3?
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Bump
BostonGirl0301
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:50 PM
I have the S4 and love it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:53 PM
I'm confused. You hate metro but love tmobile....they're the same company. Tmobile bought metro a year ago.
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Yes I know that. But I still have Merto pcs service and phone and I hate it. It has a lot of glitches and service problems. The service is in and out a lot and my Calls are always being dropped. And I'm constantly being kicked off the site I want to be on, on the internet.a million other problems with the service and phone also. Its time for an upgrade to t mobile phones and service.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm confused. You hate metro but love tmobile....they're the same company. Tmobile bought metro a year ago.
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN