Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Loosing weight while pregnant!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Thank god!
I can actually say I am loosing weight and still being healthy for my baby...

In fall I was 286 pounds. I am now 5 months pregnant and 232. I know that sounds ridiculously fat and I know the further long I get the more weight I will gain instead of loose but I will still end up less then what I weighed in September....

My first pregnancy was 3 years ago. I was 175.
My second pregnancy was last year with triplets and thats where I hit 300 but lost 20 after.
This is our last kd so I can't wait to start working out and becoming even more healthier, and skinnier.

I also went down a pant size since pregnant but had to buy maternity shirts since although I am loosing she is still growing inside of me.

This is just a brag post kinda. Lame I know. But I am happy.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Congrats, and good for you on planning to remain healthy after baby is born.

I lost weight while pregnant too, and got bashed to hell for it IRL. Although mine was due to extended morning sickness.

imyourPuppy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Congrats. I've gain too much weight with my pregnancies. My DR had to put me on a diet :/). I wish I was smarter. :-(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:47 PM

I have hyperemisis which probably helps a lot but so does my diet, I got a nutritionist to helo me as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

Congrats, and good for you on planning to remain healthy after baby is born.

I lost weight while pregnant too, and got bashed to hell for it IRL. Although mine was due to extended morning sickness.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:47 PM

I gained to much with the trips.=/

Quoting imyourPuppy: Congrats. I've gain too much weight with my pregnancies. My DR had to put me on a diet :/). I wish I was smarter. :-(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:48 PM
This is my last baby too, I'm down just about 45 lbs now, I'm getting so much hell, but I can't help it. I'm 29 weeks and still having all day every day sickness.
Congrats to you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:50 PM
My sister was almost 200 when she got pregnant with her first and was 170 going into delivery.

160'ish after delivery.
imyourPuppy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:57 PM
You had 3 people inside of you :-) it's understandable. I only had one at the time. LoL

Quoting Anonymous:

I gained to much with the trips.=/

Quoting imyourPuppy: Congrats. I've gain too much weight with my pregnancies. My DR had to put me on a diet :/). I wish I was smarter. :-(

jendawgrox2004
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Congrats!

Texor
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I gained a net weight of six pounds with my daughter, after I gained back what I lost in the beginning because of morning sickness. 

She weighed 9lbs 12 oz, so I guess she wasn't being deprived of anything....LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Are you diabetic
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)