Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever seen a UFO?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you ever seen a UFO?

Options:

No, but I believe people have seen something

Yes, I think it was government related

Yes, I think there is a reasonable explanation for it

Yes, I think it was an Alien spacecraft

No.

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

Have you ever seen a UFO?

If yes, tell me your story. Did you report it?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2014 at 4:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Mar. 5, 2014 at 4:38 AM

I thought I seen hundreds of them. I called my family to look out the windows with me and we all started freaking out. We live in the Amish country and there were hundreds of bright lights in the sky.. turns out they were lanterns being lit off. LOL I was so terrified!!

Miss_Sheila
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 4:42 AM
No but ufos and aliens have always fascinated me. I believe in them.
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 4:43 AM
Honestly, yes I do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2014 at 4:47 AM

That is funny! I would have freaked out too!

Quoting Halfdeafmommy:

I thought I seen hundreds of them. I called my family to look out the windows with me and we all started freaking out. We live in the Amish country and there were hundreds of bright lights in the sky.. turns out they were lanterns being lit off. LOL I was so terrified!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2014 at 4:48 AM

I do too. I am curious about other members.

Quoting uhhnogirl: Honestly, yes I do.

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 4:53 AM
What happened?

Quoting Anonymous:

TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 4:53 AM

No.  And I don't believe that the things people see and can't immediately identify are anything other then easily explainable objects.  I do not believe that aliens, etc visit the Earth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2014 at 5:12 AM

You might think I'm nuts. It happened a few years back but it's been on my mind lately. I'm leery of answering on the first page. My Dh and I were driving late at night, around 10pm, on a back country road. There was traffic on the road. Not a lot of cars, but other people were on the same road. We were coming up on a cross section, we didn't have to stop the road that crossed did. As we were coming up on the intersection, a house to our left, on the corner had a huge light illuminating their backyard. At first I thought they had one of those big outside lights, like a street light. I even said to my Dh that was a big yard light. Then I realized the light was too big to be one of those types of lights and it was hovering above the tree line. As we got closer I could see that it was a light the size of a small house. It was just "sitting" there. My Dh turned right and I was rubbernecking to watch it. Dh turned immediately onto another road to turn around in someones drive way. We came back up and sat at a stop sign for several minuets, maybe 2mins at most. While we were sitting there a huge black plane went overhead. It was so close to the ground I could see the ribbots (sp?) under the plane through the sunroof. I braced myself for the noise, but there wasn't any noise. I know the plane was military. This wasn't far from an air force base. I do not think the large light was military though. We both felt uncomfortable and decided to just leave the area so we turned, going away from it. I watched through the rear view but I didn't see anything else.

Quoting uhhnogirl: What happened?
Quoting Anonymous:

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 5:24 AM
Thats crazy!! Thats kind of like my experience! I wonder what the people at the house thought!

Quoting Anonymous:

You might think I'm nuts. It happened a few years back but it's been on my mind lately. I'm leery of answering on the first page. My Dh and I were driving late at night, around 10pm, on a back country road. There was traffic on the road. Not a lot of cars, but other people were on the same road. We were coming up on a cross section, we didn't have to stop the road that crossed did. As we were coming up on the intersection, a house to our left, on the corner had a huge light illuminating their backyard. At first I thought they had one of those big outside lights, like a street light. I even said to my Dh that was a big yard light. Then I realized the light was too big to be one of those types of lights and it was hovering above the tree line. As we got closer I could see that it was a light the size of a small house. It was just "sitting" there. My Dh turned right and I was rubbernecking to watch it. Dh turned immediately onto another road to turn around in someones drive way. We came back up and sat at a stop sign for several minuets, maybe 2mins at most. While we were sitting there a huge black plane went overhead. It was so close to the ground I could see the ribbots (sp?) under the plane through the sunroof. I braced myself for the noise, but there wasn't any noise. I know the plane was military. This wasn't far from an air force base. I do not think the large light was military though. We both felt uncomfortable and decided to just leave the area so we turned, going away from it. I watched through the rear view but I didn't see anything else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2014 at 5:25 AM

I've always wondered too. What was your experience? If you don't mind me asking.

Quoting uhhnogirl: Thats crazy!! Thats kind of like my experience! I wonder what the people at the house thought!
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)