Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He called me at work just to b****!

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:04 AM
  • 76 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do any of you have a "junk drawer" at home? I'll get to that in a second but....God All Mighty! At work last night my cell phone vibrates... (I keep it on silent while there plus I only get a good signal near the front of the building and I happened to be pulling tills and running reports at the time seeing how it was close to time to get out of there so I was pretty busy.)

So my phone rings and it's my fiance who is at home with my daughter. He never calls me at work so I answer because who knows? Something could have been wrong... This is what I get when I pick up...

(Him) "Why the hell are you not answering your phone?!"

(Me) "Because I'm at work... Why are you calling my cell? You have the store #..."

(Him) "I swear you are just like your mother, why do you hide things?! Where the hell is the dog shampoo?!"

(Me... thinking what in the hell??) "In the cabinet with the candles.."

Now he's going off about "trash" in the drawer and in our coffee table... our coffee table has a little hideaway that I put my daughters paperwork from school in... the graded papers that she brings home and what not. There is also stationary in there as well, pens, paper, things of that nature...It's hidden so you can't see it, and I know exactly whats in there.. lol The only thing in the junk drawer is a Charter bill stub, and the phone book...

So I ask him what trash are you talking about?? Lilly's school stuff?!  lol really? I say:

"So you pretty much call me AT WORK just to bitch at me?" he says "Yeah because you don't put shit where it goes!" ... LOL again.. Wow I guess I must have missed the day where he made out a detailed chart as to where he wants crap to go...

So from now on since I don't "clean" and I bury stuff.. (His little fit has carried over through this morning) I'm REALLY not going to clean for a while. (maybe... I am a clean freak so I doubt that it'll last more than a few hours) I'm not even mad though.. I just want to make a point, I think he behaved like a hormonal woman and he's still continuing to do so... He made his lunch all pissy this morning because I didn't make it as soon as I got home at 11pm last night after working since 3 that afternoon...I ask him if he'd like for me to finish it so he can get ready for work and he says "No!" -guess I'm living with two children... haha

Whateva!  

by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommymom1284
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Men are such cry babies!!! lol

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:09 AM
4 moms liked this

1) I'd have hung up on him soon as he started bitching.

2) I wouldn't marry a man like that. Ever. He sounds controlling. Like seriously, he's going to call you to bitch about something that's not even a big deal, and then be pissed when you aren't home on time? Oh hell no. I'd be staying out later just to piss his ass off. To hell if some man thinks he's gonna tell me where I'm gonna go and what time I'm going to be home. Eff that mess.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:10 AM
He sounds like a prince.
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I may be a slow redneck according to you but at least I have a fiancé who treats me with respect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kerriebear88
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Dbag!
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:13 AM
I'd be out of that relationship so fast his head would be spinning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:15 AM
She really said that?

Quoting Roxygurl: I may be a slow redneck according to you but at least I have a fiancé who treats me with respect.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:15 AM
He sounds like a real Prince.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Put shit away where it should go. Not in weird ass places
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
He doesn't sound like a "man" that I would want to marry. It seems like he has absolutely no respect for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN