Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No guns allowed in disney world

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 5:36 AM
  • 279 Replies
4 moms liked this
Yes this includeds your concealed carry permits.disney is private property.my fave part is if your found with a gun and don't lock it up your asked to leave the park or banned.makes me so happy for my upcoming trip.i will happily pump more money into the mouses wallet.
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittleshawk
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 5:37 AM
Bump
brookelynn1201
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 5:38 AM
8 moms liked this
Good, there shouldn't be any damn guns in Disney
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 6, 2014 at 5:40 AM
7 moms liked this
Who's brings a gun to Disney ... This should have been done years ago .
skittleshawk
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 5:43 AM
Yay disney
skittleshawk
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous: Who's brings a gun to Disney ... This should have been done years ago .

But omg anything can happen at anytime.what if I get mugged at dtd or didn't you know I can stop a mass shooting with my handgun?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2014 at 5:59 AM
24 moms liked this
This only means that the good guys won't carry guns in the park which means there will be know one to stop the bad guys when they decide to shoot the place up. Rules like this really only hurt everyone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 6, 2014 at 6:01 AM
Was this not common knowledge?!
skittleshawk
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 6:03 AM
6 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous: This only means that the good guys won't carry guns in the park which means there will be know one to stop the bad guys when they decide to shoot the place up. Rules like this really only hurt everyone.

There has never been a shooting incident at the park since it opened take your fault logic else where.The police are the only good guys with guns I trust.i don't know you just because you have a gun dosen't make you a good guy.you bought your gun to protect you and your family no one else.i doubt you would be standing up to a guy with a gun and risking your life if they weren't threatening you.
skittleshawk
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 6:06 AM
Quoting Anonymous: Was this not common knowledge?!

The concealed carry people think they can bring Their gun everywhere . so for them no
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 6, 2014 at 6:06 AM
20 moms liked this

Quoting skittleshawk:
Quoting Anonymous: This only means that the good guys won't carry guns in the park which means there will be know one to stop the bad guys when they decide to shoot the place up. Rules like this really only hurt everyone.
There has never been a shooting incident at the park since it opened take your fault logic else where.The police are the only good guys with guns I trust.i don't know you just because you have a gun dosen't make you a good guy.you bought your gun to protect you and your family no one else.i doubt you would be standing up to a guy with a gun and risking your life if they weren't threatening you.

There was never a school shooting in CT until Newtown.  Your point?  There was never a theater shooting Until Aurora. Your point?  There were never planes used as weapons until 911. Your point?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)