Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So this morning during daycare...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
I sneezed while menstrating. This was a BAD period and it ended up making me leak quite a bit and a few of the kids saw the blood as it pushed the (cheap) tampon out.

They all asked and all I could say was that i had a booboo on my leg so i called over one of my aids to watch them so i could grab a band-aid and a change of pants.

Well, you know how kids are. Almost all of them that saw what happened ran to their parents yelling about my booboo :(

I almost died
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebeccarae
by Bec on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:12 PM
The parents will understand. You handled it perfectly. Lol, the kids are going to go home and tell for sure, though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:12 PM
2 moms liked this
All their parents have already been there to pick them up?
momx1ttc
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:14 PM
4 moms liked this

ahhhh.... out of the mouth of babes!! My oldest told her daycare teachers about her daddy "beating" me.. it was very embarrassing having to tell her teacher what we were really doing... 

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Meh it happens. I'm sure they don't care or wanna know. Lol I suggest only really explaining it to moms unless you wanna gross the dads out ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Or grandparents or babysitters. We are done at 1pm

Quoting Anonymous: All their parents have already been there to pick them up?
hot_momma633
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:14 PM
I've had this happen with my dd. She walked in on me un the bathroom asked if I had an ouchie. She then told my SO and her bio dad the next day. Her bio dad texted me asked why dd was saying i had an ouchie on my "butt".
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:15 PM
And we have heard stories about the dad rubbing his little girls butt... turns out she meant wiping after a poop lol

Quoting momx1ttc:

ahhhh.... out of the mouth of babes!! My oldest told her daycare teachers about her daddy "beating" me.. it was very embarrassing having to tell her teacher what we were really doing... 

peanut1968
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:16 PM
What were you doing?

Quoting momx1ttc:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I can safely say that I have never sneezed out a tampon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Im guessing sex

Quoting peanut1968: What were you doing?

Quoting momx1ttc:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)