Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I broke down today over the cesarean

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Ley
  • 87 Replies
I probably wouldn't have if it hadn't been for some bitch. I'm an admin on a momma's page on fb, and we got a new admin this morning. We were telling her our birth stories, and when I told her mine, she told me she was sorry I've had two cesareans and she's sorry that I'll never get the chance to feel like a real woman because I'll never be able to give vaginal birth now. I broke down crying. Since when was I not a real woman? I carried two beautiful little girls. They may not have entered this world the way nature intended, but I still carried them :(
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:30 PM
11 moms liked this
I can't figure out why that bothers you. Who cares ? It's the Internet. You had two kids. Birthing method doesn't define womanhood.

Repeat these words and practice them in the proper situations "fuck off"
handy0318
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Don't let idiocy get you down. According to that logic, I'm not a real woman either because my kids are adopted.

We know better. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:31 PM
8 moms liked this

Oh please, you should have answered I feel sorry for you & your loose vag. :/

YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:31 PM
My advice for dealing with people who have no manners - ignore them. They are not worth the time it takes to listen/read their rude opinion.
YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:31 PM
3 moms liked this
That would have been just as unkind and just as untrue. No sense making the situation worse by being a jerk too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ashley1113
by Ley on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:32 PM
Yeah. It hit me because I developed severe ppd after my first cesarean, and I'm not exactly happy about the second cesarean.

Quoting handy0318:

Don't let idiocy get you down. According to that logic, I'm not a real woman either because my kids are adopted.

We know better. 

happymama2D
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:32 PM
Honestly, don't give her the power to make you feel bad about it. She sounds like a real piece of work. I had two c-sections as well, and will have my third in May. I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about it. I have two beautiful, healthy boys and don't feel like I missed out on a thing.
djg0622
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Some people are hilarious! Tell her to F*** off. I'm about to have a third c-section. As long as they come out happy and healthy, it doesn't matter how they got here!
Ashley1113
by Ley on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:33 PM
I messaged the owner of the page and told her what happened. I've been an admin on the page almost a year. She won't be happy when she reads that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

What a bitch. She's just an asshole, don't let it bother you! You are a "real" mother! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)