Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That b***h is only starting s**t because he's gay

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 116 Replies
There is a gay couple who has kids that go to my kids school they have 2 daughters that are in 2 of my kids classes and one son that is not in school, I don't know them week but the kids are happy healthy kids. And they seem like caring parents doing their best with 3 kids that came from a bad situation.

Yesterday when we where picking the kids up from school the one daddy that is the full time parent picked up his younger daughter gave her a kiss and set her down then walked away she dropped her snack and started crying so he got down to talk to her. As they where walking away some lady came up from behind us and told him "you better take it easy on her or I'm going to report you" he turned and said "excuse me?" And she said " you need to stop being so rough with her or I'm going to call CPS and get them taken away" I was walking right next to them and nothing happened that was even remotely considered rough. At this point the lady that was with the First Lady bends over and asks his daughter " what do your daddies do to you when you're in trouble?" While this poor guy is trying to collect his kids and leave while explaining to this crazy bitch that his kids have been through a lot in their short lives and came from an abusive home before him and his husband adopted them. The poor little girl looks terrified with the whole thing. I was getting ready to send my kids with my friend and step in but the principal came over so I left.

Today I stopped him just to let him know I think he's a great dad and doing a good job with the kids and if he needs anything to let me know. And he told me that crazy lady told him "I'm going to be watching you men shouldn't have little girls and if you do anything else I will report you to CPS." Do people have nothing better to do? Does she not realize how traumatizing it could be to those poor kids that already got ripped from their mother, (though abusive still the only mother they knew) to have to worry about having to leave their daddies that love them and take care of them? I seriously want to punch the bitch!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:22 PM
3 moms liked this
I think they only started stuff cause they have too much time on their hands and can not stand to see another parent nuturing their child and trying to bring some love and understanding to three little people that have had a rough start in life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:25 PM
2 moms liked this
I hope that the bitch stays away because pretty much every parent of the kids in the girls class is very angry right now.

Quoting Anonymous: I think they only started stuff cause they have too much time on their hands and can not stand to see another parent nuturing their child and trying to bring some love and understanding to three little people that have had a rough start in life.
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Quoting caera11:

I don't blame her for being wary. If you don't know the people, any man with little girls who are not his own is going to raise red flags.

They are his kids. He was picking up his kids from school.

curvygurl1912
by Renee on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:34 PM

popcorn

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:34 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting caera11:

His biological kids? Or his fostered/adopted kids?

I would be wary of a man with only fostered/adopted girls, whether he was gay or not. 

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting caera11:

I don't blame her for being wary. If you don't know the people, any man with little girls who are not his own is going to raise red flags.

That is not this couple's problem. Your issues belong to you and you alone and the woman in the OP had no right to question this little girl at all. Those are her dads. Do you wander around asking every dad you see if the kids he has with them are his? SMH. 

TheFairest
by Zombie on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:38 PM
I can't stand people like that, it's just pure ugly evilness.
gowings42
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Awe, that is terrible :(

bellydancer1984
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

honestly i think people should be more focused on families dealing with drug addictions and abuse and helping those familiesout and away from those situations than worring about people who love eachother getting married and raising happy healthy kids....

jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:43 PM
2 moms liked this

So you admit to being one of "them"...  good luck with that.

Quoting caera11:

When a child's well-being is in question, it should be everyone's issue. If I see something suspicious I ask, ALWAYS.

A child pitching a fit over nothing, while a man crouches in front of her during school dismissal would strike me as suspicious, and I would say something. 

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting caera11:

I would be wary of a man with only fostered/adopted girls, whether he was gay or not. 

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting caera11:

That is not this couple's problem. Your issues belong to you and you alone and the woman in the OP had no right to question this little girl at all. Those are her dads. Do you wander around asking every dad you see if the kids he has with them are his? SMH. 

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting caera11:

When a child's well-being is in question, it should be everyone's issue. If I see something suspicious I ask, ALWAYS.

A child pitching a fit over nothing, while a man crouches in front of her during school dismissal would strike me as suspicious, and I would say something. 

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting caera11:

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting caera11:

It is very clear in the OP that the woman who asked knew that he was this child's father. She still did not have the right to question this child at all simply because she has two dads. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)