Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is there true love in homosexual relationships or is it basically lust? What is your opinion?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:08 AM
  • 66 Replies

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:09 AM

its love

U-R-Beautiful
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:11 AM
Love.
yummypeaches
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:11 AM
19 moms liked this

It's the same as any heterosexual relationship. Some are based on lust, some on love, and some start out as lust and grow into love. It's no different.

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:11 AM
2 moms liked this

There's lust in all types of relationships. It either evolves and matures into love or it becomes a booty call all the time or just fizzles out.

OklahomaWifey
by ♥HerWife4Life♥ on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:13 AM
I'm TRULY in love with my wife and we're both women, if that's what you're asking.... However I have to say I don't know which of us "lust" over each other the most! Lol.
Brielle.Jude
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:13 AM
Love.
Gay people are people too lol
They have the capacity to love someone too.
I believe it to be no different than in a heterosexual relationship.
handy0318
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:13 AM
7 moms liked this

My uncle lived during the time when homosexuals stayed firmly in the closet...or else!  He did divorce his wife...frowned upon back then as well. Eventually he and his "long term business associate" moved in with each other as "roommates"... by this time both were in their later 60's and both had health issues. I doubt that sex was even possible for the most part. And, even though by then it was the mid '80's...it still wasn't all that acceptable for homosexuals to be "out"...they stuck by each other until his long time partner died at the age of 83. Uncle died about a year after that.

That's true love...the kind that sticks around to the very end.

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:16 AM
5 moms liked this
This is a dumb question.
grey7399
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:16 AM

like any RELATIONSHIP - there is true love, lust, fakery and jerks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:24 AM
My wife and I have been together for 8 years. For nearly 3 years now, my sex drive has taken a real plummet (ever since i was pregnant with ds). Guess what? Even though we have sex far less often we are even more in love now than we were 3 years ago. If our relationship were based on lust, that would not be the case. Relationships based on lust don't last this long, and they certainly don't withstand 3 years of "dry spells" due to one partner's fluctuating hormones.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN