Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

VIDEO OF SAD THING HAPPENING AT A DAY CARE. LITTLE BOY (about 9) BEATING THE BABIES AND TODDLERS...YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203292213930196

WARNING: IT'S VERY SAD AND HEARTBREAKING.

:(

*If this were happening to my child...that little boy would get a beating like a man.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Sad. I honestly wouldn't be so quick to blame him. Looks like the daycare is also at fault. They are the caregivers. They are responsible for all of the children's safety.
happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:42 AM
I don't have Facebook, lol.
That's so sad though. ):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

old video posted here before

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Oh they would be getting it from me too!

How irresponsible!! :(

Quoting Anonymous: Sad. I honestly wouldn't be so quick to blame him. Looks like the daycare is also at fault. They are the caregivers. They are responsible for all of the children's safety.

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I saw this a few days ago and it made me sick. I would beat the fuck out of that kid and I dont even care that he is a kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.PinkHart.
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:47 AM
Fuck that. Besides the horrible beating they are neglecting those kids!! That baby sat in that walkr for 4 hours??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:48 AM
This was from last year I think? Still sad no matter how old it is though. Didn't the daycare end up being shut down?
zoegirlsmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:48 AM

That is so sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:48 AM
This happened near where I live.... The story is an old one (but still horrible that it ever happened!!!) It was all over the news for awhile here. The father of the little girl the boy was beating up on wound up going to the daycare and smacking the wrong boy on the back of the head for doing that to his child. Mom of the boy he hit pressed charges on the dad. Nothing that I know of ever happened to the boy in the video, which I think is ridiculous! There was a big investigation into the daycare and the teacher was charged with something (neglect I think) for not watching the children better and lost her job and can never work in daycare again. And that daycare wound up shutting down shortly after.
.PinkHart.
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Oh well some of us haven't seen it.

Quoting Anonymous:

old video posted here before

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN