Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stop what you're doing and open me !!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:09 AM
  • 44 Replies

It's Friday! Yay!! lol

What are you doing this weekend? Any special plans??

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SophiasMommy911
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Woot-woot! Lol

No big plans for me, just going to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine hopefully!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:13 AM
I will have eight kids...so making snowmen maybe....

My bff and her fiance are having their bachelor parties this weekend so I'm taking their four kids plus I have four.

This should be fun....

Oh and I'm not going to the bacholorete party cause I'm seven months pregnant and I wouldn't have much fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:15 AM

dh got a HUGE promotion at work so we will go out and celebrate in some way and then go shopping to decorate his new, big office, maybe buy a few things for the house to! :) lol

tx.tara
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:16 AM

:) Yay for Friday! And my Fiance will be home tonight! It's been a long week, he's been in Chicago since Sunday...

This weekend we are going to get a lot of stuff for the wedding!! I'm so super excited! I've been online looking at tons of stuff the last 2 weeks, and finally we are going to start getting some of it taken care of! Going to get some decorations picked and try out the table decorations that I am thinking of, going to pick out the cupcakes, and getting the table rental set up!

supermama322
by Kaylee on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:17 AM
Woooo! It's kind of been our weekend since Wednesday afternoon so it's not all that exciting for me. lol
We'll host game night tonight like every Friday. DH is writing an exam right now but when he gets home, I'm going to the doctor. I have to help my Mum set up her new tv remote too at some point.
Tomorrow, our oldest has ballet so we'll take her to that and run our errands. Sunday we'll probably make something in the smoker, then family game night, then we have people over for Walking Dead, Hannibal and Vikings.
Our weekends are always the same. lol
kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Hopefully going on a hike on Saturday since it's supposed to be 45! Heat wave!! WOOHOO

drowningmama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:18 AM
Today is dhs bday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:18 AM
DS is having his best friend over for the night and we'll all be going to see Mr. Peabody at Cinebistro.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:19 AM
I'm watching my Vikings marathon right now. :)

Quoting supermama322: Woooo! It's kind of been our weekend since Wednesday afternoon so it's not all that exciting for me. lol
We'll host game night tonight like every Friday. DH is writing an exam right now but when he gets home, I'm going to the doctor. I have to help my Mum set up her new tv remote too at some point.
Tomorrow, our oldest has ballet so we'll take her to that and run our errands. Sunday we'll probably make something in the smoker, then family game night, then we have people over for Walking Dead, Hannibal and Vikings.
Our weekends are always the same. lol
mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:19 AM

tonight I have to go get birthday party supplies for my sons party tmr. then get everything ready and set up before 1 tmr and then party is over at 4. get everything back home and put up, cleaned up, that sort of stuff. No clue what's going on tmr night though. Sunday I just plan on doing laundry and trying to relax some. Monday, I'm taking off work and thinking of taking my son to either Chuckie Cheese or to the zoo for his actual Birthday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)