Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What was your wedding night really like?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:26 PM
  • 353 Replies
2 moms liked this

A new survey shows over half of brides & grooms have had sex with at least 2 of their wedding guests! It also showed 25% of couples don't consummate on their wedding night, because they were too drunk and/or tired. What was your wedding night really like? Or do you have a different funny, wacky sex-related confession from your wedding day/night? 

*Your replies may be used in a feature for The Stir. All responses will be anonymous!

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I didn't sleep with any of my wedding guests or wedding party members.  We didn't have sex on our wedding night because we spent the night on an plane flying to Italy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

We had a threesome with my maid of honour.. oh boy, was that ever fun ;)

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

We got super drunk and had lots of sex! I didn't have sex with any of the wedding guests lol

shugerbit
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:29 PM
4 moms liked this
We didn't have sex either we were too tired
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Horrible, we slept on a blow up mattress in my moms living room. (we were supposed to close on our house that week and had been paying her $500 a month to sleep in her living room).

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Ive only ever slept with my dh. I was 6 mo preggo and exhausted so we didnt dtd.
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

We didn't have sex on the night we got married because we were both exhausted but we surely didn't have sex with any of the guests. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I just slept with my husband but he got drunk on champagne and the sex sucked and he passed out right afterwards. I spent the night watching tv. It sucked. We are divorced now lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
It was wonderful and exactly what I wanted. We eloped, then went back to my parents house. We had already had the movers clear out mine since we were moving, so we were staying with my folks and hung out there for the afternoon.

I got us a very nice room at an old hotel. It was one of those places that is an old converted manor, surrounded by vineyards and very fancy. We went out for a nice dinner, came back and made love and just enjoyed each other's company while we got excited about our honeymoon (we left 2 days after we got married).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

We never had a weddinga nd the only person present was my dh's best friend to see us get married. We got married, stopped on the way home grabbed some fast food the went back to his mother's house and had sex in his room. No one knew we were married for weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)