Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How important is it to you to do spring cleaning in your house?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:05 PM
  • 143 Replies

Poll

Question: How important is it to you to do spring cleaning in your house?

Options:

Extremely important

Somewhat important

Not a priority

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 296

View Results

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:11 PM

Very very very for me.

But I like things to be clean and in order at all times so I can feel comfortable and move on to other things. 

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:17 PM
7 moms liked this

I 'spring clean' all year round - can't live without regular deep cleaning.

mom_dl6
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:18 PM

I'm doing that next week actually :0) 

LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't wait until it's warm enough to keep the windows open. I also will have a nice check coming soon so that I can buy a bunch of plastic totes to organize everything. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:22 PM
2 moms liked this

i keep things clean and organized all the time. do monthly clean outs, deep cleans all the time etc so there is no real spring cleaning for me...i do it a bunch of times through out the year.

alf2651
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I was planning on doing that in April. They're having a community yard sale and I want to get rid of a bunch of stuff.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Very.i can't wait plus we have it because if my dd's allergies and asthma I have to air out our house and get all the dust and stuff that has collected over the winter out

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:26 PM
My outside windows look horrible :/ I can't wait to get them done!
Very important here. I keep things clean and organized but like to get things out of the closets that the kids don't like and put their spring and summer stuff out.
I also clean out the linen closet and rewash all the blankets and things that we haven't used in a while...
It's not that much but I enjoy it :)
TheFairest
by Zombie on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:26 PM
I've started spring cleaning and I tackle one room at a time, this week is the boys room, and ohh boy do they have a lot that needs to be tossed out.
WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Spent the day cleaning out the spare room. Went through boxes of old holiday decorations and bagged up toys that the kiddos no longer play with. Looking into seeing if churches or daycare centers are accepting donations. Also went through our books and clothing and boxed up items to donate to charity. I will be taking the books to the library for their annual book sale, and the clothing will be going to my son's cub scout pack for there clothing drive. Also the old towels and blankets I found will be going to my daughter's girl scout troop to be donated to a local animal shelter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)