Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Children SUCK!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Let me preface this by saying I'm not a prissy person. I don't often get my hair and nails done. In fact, I haven't had a hair cut in YEARS.

So today, on a whim, I decided to cut off all my hair. The stylist I found could fit me in, but it would be cutting it close to the time my kids are supposed to get out of school. And it was half an hour away. If all went according to plan, I should have gotten home right before the kids.

Everything was going great, my hair was cut and washed, and she was in the process of styling it, when I got a call from the school. My DS was in the nurses office throwing up. I had to drop what I was doing and run.

My hair is really curly, so the point of styling it was to get it straight and dry to check for mistakes. I knew it was a risk of leaving before she was done, but I didn't have a choice. I just finished styling it, and it's worse than I thought :( A little mistake or two I could fix myself, but the whole back side of my head is uneven.

Why me? WHY!?!?!?!?!

toddler tantrum

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:01 PM

aww hun, call the salon back, tell them what happened and make sure they know you do NOT fault the stylist and ask if you can come back to get it finished. Unfortunately since you left, I'd offer to pay for another session or offer a generous tip in exchange.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Go back tomorrow and have her fix it

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:03 PM
This. Every stylist i know would,be more then happy to do it.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

aww hun, call the salon back, tell them what happened and make sure they know you do NOT fault the stylist and ask if you can come back to get it finished. Unfortunately since you left, I'd offer to pay for another session or offer a generous tip in exchange.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:03 PM

I agree with the others .  Just ask for them to finish the cut/style for you.

Mishy2
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:05 PM

I agree with this

Quoting Hanab818: This. Every stylist i know would,be more then happy to do it.
Quoting OwlNuggets:

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Yeah, just get her to fix it. Not a big deal.
Shadowed_Star
by Neko‚̧Wolf on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:06 PM

call the solan and explain, they will fix it for you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Go back tomorrow and have her fix it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN