Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i haven't had sex so wtf is going on??? update, just wow ok then...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

I haven't had sex since before my last period. My dh and I have been dealing with alot this month so it just hasn't happened. Yet I am a week lote with my period, I was just hysterical tonight, laughed/cried for about an hour while dh was so confused, my poor wonderful man, and after I ate a late dinner, I threw it all back up. I don't see being pregnant as a possibility, so what else could it be? Any one been through this or similar?

update...

so I took a pregnancy test and its positive. Guess that answers that.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nisha_teeze22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 1:54 AM
Stress
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2014 at 1:55 AM
Stress, diet, weight, age, medication, being sick or getting sick, and possible pregnancy.
MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 1:56 AM
Oh yeah. Well you answered your period question in the same sentence you asked it. You said you've been dealing with a lot this month. So there's your missing period. The vomiting could be the upcoming period. Mines gotten more brutal as I've gotten older. It makes me sick. I threw up in the trash can at work yesterday morning. I'm fine.
rhiannonaisling
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 1:57 AM

stress sounds most likely...however you can still have a period while you are pregnant...or just plain being sick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2014 at 1:59 AM

well I guess stress seems to be the answer of the evening... I've just never had stress cause this kind of physical reaction before. I'm not sick, and I felt fine after throwing up...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2014 at 3:56 AM
1 mom liked this
You should still test. Just because you had a cycle last month and haven't had sex doesn't mean anything.

It could just be stress. But test anyway
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2014 at 4:00 AM
Was it a normal period? I knew a woman who spotted for a few days during the month, she thought it was her period but it wasn't and she was actually pregnant. If you had a full on period then the chances of you being pregnant are slim to none.
TemptingFate
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 4:11 AM
My mom had a full on period up to month six with both my brother, and I. So.... maybe take a test just to rule it out.
AustinsMommy007
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 4:14 AM
Stress
SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 4:15 AM

Quoting Anonymous: You should still test. Just because you had a cycle last month and haven't had sex doesn't mean anything. It could just be stress. But test anyway

Just get a TEST, and test in the morning pee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN