Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Russian President, Putin warns US that sanctions will boomerang back to US

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBREA1Q1E820140307?irpc=932

What does that mean?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lazycamper
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:28 AM
3 moms liked this
It means he will sanction us right back. Lol Almost fifty years ending the cold war and Barry starts it back up in two. Great job, 'Merica. I mean, if I were Putin, I would even be able to look at Kerrys face without laughing, much less taking his sanction threat seriously. Sure he is not taking Mr. Heinz with a bad face lift seriously. This proves America has lost its "it factor" if you will.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Can he sanction us? What does that mean?

Quoting lazycamper: It means he will sanction us right back. Lol Almost fifty years ending the cold war and Barry starts it back up in two. Great job, 'Merica. I mean, if I were Putin, I would even be able to look at Kerrys face without laughing, much less taking his sanction threat seriously. Sure he is not taking Mr. Heinz with a bad face lift seriously. This proves America has lost its "it factor" if you will.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:13 AM
It means WE CAN BE JUST AS FUCKED AS THEY ARE!
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:15 AM
4 moms liked this

It means our wussy president is no match for Putin, and I think I'm going to enjoy watching this unfold.....more I told you so...lol

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:15 AM
The only reason he doesn't have big fear of sanctions from us, is because the us and Russian trade levels, imports and exports, money, etc are incredibly slim . Sanctions from places like Germany, for instance, will be much harder on them.
Russia is acting like a bunch of bullying assholes, who can just do whatever they want. Its ridiculous, and if it continues forth, you mayas well prepare for ww3. China, Russia ally, is not happy about putins actions thus far, but if a ww3 did break out..lets just say this ain't no Afghan war, and i wouldn't be laughing if i were you.
Hope everyone prepares ..

Quoting lazycamper: It means he will sanction us right back. Lol Almost fifty years ending the cold war and Barry starts it back up in two. Great job, 'Merica. I mean, if I were Putin, I would even be able to look at Kerrys face without laughing, much less taking his sanction threat seriously. Sure he is not taking Mr. Heinz with a bad face lift seriously. This proves America has lost its "it factor" if you will.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Um, so, America has not been a bunch of bullying assholes, eve r? We wentinto a country, destroyed it and left. Nobody gives a crap what hell is happening in Iraq right now! Hell, lately, we just drop bombs with drones and leave. Too say Russia are asshole and we are not? We are the world leader in bullying, being assholes and doing whatever in the hell we want. That is being a hypocrite. You also seem very paranoid. And, sorry, I do not use the Mayans as a reliable source of information or base any foreign policy on what they say.

Quoting JDmommyJD: The only reason he doesn't have big fear of sanctions from us, is because the us and Russian trade levels, imports and exports, money, etc are incredibly slim . Sanctions from places like Germany, for instance, will be much harder on them.
Russia is acting like a bunch of bullying assholes, who can just do whatever they want. Its ridiculous, and if it continues forth, you mayas well prepare for ww3. China, Russia ally, is not happy about putins actions thus far, but if a ww3 did break out..lets just say this ain't no Afghan war, and i wouldn't be laughing if i were you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Do you wasn't technical terms or what it means, very simply? Lol Simply? It means grown men are going to act like spoiled children on a playground, fighting over a ball. It does not mean the third world war. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: Can he sanction us? What does that mean?

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Never said Mayans. I said may as.. The space was missing.
Im not paranoid. I'm practical. Ww1 and 2 actually happened. You don't think a 3rd is possible? And, with advanced countries, they do pose threats.

I have never said we weren't EVER bullys, but i think you understand less on the matters of war. Russia has invaded a country that is not theirs, blocked crimeas war ships, painted their flags where they don't belong.. Ukraine JUST got over a government that was wrong. Finally, they can begin anew, and its obvious russia is attacking while they are down, poor, and weak.

When their allys are not even happy, you can't say anyone agrees with their actions.

Quoting Anonymous: Um, so, America has not been a bunch of bullying assholes, eve r? We wentinto a country, destroyed it and left. Nobody gives a crap what hell is happening in Iraq right now! Hell, lately, we just drop bombs with drones and leave. Too say Russia are asshole and we are not? We are the world leader in bullying, being assholes and doing whatever in the hell we want. That is being a hypocrite. You also seem very paranoid. And, sorry, I do not use the Mayans as a reliable source of information or base any foreign policy on what they say.

Quoting JDmommyJD: The only reason he doesn't have big fear of sanctions from us, is because the us and Russian trade levels, imports and exports, money, etc are incredibly slim . Sanctions from places like Germany, for instance, will be much harder on them.

susan_marie
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Quoting Anonymous: Um, so, America has not been a bunch of bullying assholes, eve r? We wentinto a country, destroyed it and left. Nobody gives a crap what hell is happening in Iraq right now! Hell, lately, we just drop bombs with drones and leave. Too say Russia are asshole and we are not? We are the world leader in bullying, being assholes and doing whatever in the hell we want. That is being a hypocrite. You also seem very paranoid. And, sorry, I do not use the Mayans as a reliable source of information or base any foreign policy on what they say. Quoting JDmommyJD: The only reason he doesn't have big fear of sanctions from us, is because the us and Russian trade levels, imports and exports, money, etc are incredibly slim . Sanctions from places like Germany, for instance, will be much harder on them. Russia is acting like a bunch of bullying assholes, who can just do whatever they want. Its ridiculous, and if it continues forth, you mayas well prepare for ww3. China, Russia ally, is not happy about putins actions thus far, but if a ww3 did break out..lets just say this ain't no Afghan war, and i wouldn't be laughing if i were you. Hope everyone prepares ..

You posted exactly what I was thinking :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:35 AM
I hate saying it. I hate it. It does nit bring me pleasure to call out the country I love, but, I am extremely rational and realistic, almost to a fault.

Quoting susan_marie:

Quoting Anonymous: Um, so, America has not been a bunch of bullying assholes, eve r? We wentinto a country, destroyed it and left. Nobody gives a crap what hell is happening in Iraq right now! Hell, lately, we just drop bombs with drones and leave. Too say Russia are asshole and we are not? We are the world leader in bullying, being assholes and doing whatever in the hell we want. That is being a hypocrite. You also seem very paranoid. And, sorry, I do not use the Mayans as a reliable source of information or base any foreign policy on what they say.

You posted exactly what I was thinking :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN