Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If the government says this was your last, how would you feel?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:33 AM
  • 86 Replies
Hypothetically speaking of course but if the government intervened and said that after your last child you could have no more, would you be satisfied? Would the amount of children you have be enough for you? If you're pregnant now and this had to be your last pregnancy, would you be fine with that?

Would that be something that you would want to protest or does it not matter?
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:35 AM
7 moms liked this

I've already had my last child, so it wouldn't affect me at all, but you never want the government making your health decisions.....

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Yeah I already had my last. But if my dh's vasectomy failed, it's not their decision.
briellesmomma
by Velvet on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:37 AM
I know. I'm just curious. Sometimes questions just pop in my head that are Cm worthy.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I've already had my last child, so it wouldn't affect me at all, but you never want the government making your health decisions.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Yes, but I never wanted more than 1. Would I protest? No, but I don't like the idea of it. It doesn't work. Look what happened in China. All those baby girls killed because in most parts of the world, people value sons over daughters. Hell, there is still female infanticide in countries where there is no population control law. Gender reveal ultrasounds are banned in some countries for this reason. 

Sad, but true. 

mom4awesomekids
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Yes im done anyways
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:38 AM

I already had my last so I wouldn't care

alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:39 AM
Yes I'm done although I would love another lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RalphsMommy123
by Single Mom Tee on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:39 AM
I only have one. I want one or two more. So id probably be pretty pissed if I wasn't allowed to have more children.
JaneMarie80
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:40 AM
I think I'm happy with three. But if the government told me no more, I'd want more, I know I would.
ashellbell
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

ugh, if anyone would be fine with that, they're nuts. The governement should never ever have any say over our reproductive rights.

To answer your question though, hypothetically, I have one child and I decided I didn't want any more after her, so I'd be fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)