Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What daily battles do you have with your kids?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

It was always a morning rush to get out the door, no matter how prepared they were the night before....lost papers, notebooks and folders always seemed to magically disappear moments before having to walk out the door. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tnt-manda
by Mandy Dandy on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Just my oldest he is 11. I guess we just hit the preteen age and now he wants to argue with me about everything.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:48 AM
He's 4 so pretty much everything is a battle lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzanneyea
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:49 AM

My older son and his homework. My younger son and the toilet paper.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:49 AM

picking up after herself is a dily battle.  DD always leaves stuff laying aroudn the house everywhere.  Gets a glass of milk and leaves the jug on the counter, comes home and leaves her coat in the stairs instead of hanging it up on the wall hooks etc .... very frustrating

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Getting my dd to take her meds.ior to make her bed

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:50 AM
My oldest moves at the pace of a dead snail, my middle is whiny, and my youngest has a temper. He got pissed the other day and spit in a basket of clean laundry.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:52 AM
DD never lets me brush her hair. I have tried different brushes, methods of distraction, gentle words and she ends up shrieking and covering her head. She doesn't do that to my DH, just sits calmly while he does it.
jen2150
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:55 AM
staying focused. I have to keep reminding them what they are supposed to be doing. I know it is their age. Kids brains don't actually finish maturing until they are in ther 20's. They are easily distracted by good books and warm beds that keep calling them back. They are constantly for getting their lunch and backpack. You would think as a homeschooling mom I would have this issue but sadly that is not the case.
Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Right now? for him to not drink this garbage

rockgal81
by Steph on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:59 AM

My daughter's hair! She is 10 1/2 and cannot seem to brush her freaking hair! Her hair is constantly in knots and it's a huge battle every morning. Tomorrow, she's getting her hair cut up to her chin because I"m not dealing with it anymore! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)