Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need an intervention...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:07 AM
  • 4 Replies

Im addicted to one brand and type of polish (sally hansen insta-dri)... its the only quick dry that goes on with minimal layers and actually drys fast enough for me. 

Every time its on sale I buy at least three or four, and always the top coat... and I keep a list on me, of colors I own already... If there's a new color or a set of limited editions, I buy them immediately... I check every store Im in. 

I do have other brands, mostly the ones I get with my ipsy subscription, but I only use those when I have enough time to do my nails properly...

My friends laugh at me, I have a basket full of polish and they think it's hilarious that it's full, and of mostly the same style bottle! I could paint my nails daily for months and not use the same polish twice

by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM

I know there are other polish addicts here... that can relate!

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I can't help. I have a problem too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:19 AM
I am currently addicted to Cadbury Eggs. I usually am this time of year though. :)
anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Quoting Anonymous: I am currently addicted to Cadbury Eggs. I usually am this time of year though. :)

these are the ones my husband buys in bulk every time he's at the store this time of year... I wonder how they would freeze?

okay. theres supposed to be a picture of the cadbury mini eggs here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)