Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im different from my mother

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

So my friend and we're talking about ways we are because of the way our mothers/family is. She mentioned she is a clean freak because her mother was a super hoarder and i am very against any type of clutter/packratiness because my family was and still is full of clutter. And useless stuff they don't use. 

What are ways your different from your mother/family? 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:25 AM

i guess it would have be that i want mk to be ab come to me if they have a omblem. i always flet like i would get in trouble if i asked my mom things

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM
I like things clean. My parents weren't hoarders but they're definitely clutter bugs. I can't stand clutter. I keep things very organized.
staci1103
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Oh lord I could go on all day.  She was a horrible cook and rarely made anything decent, I made a point to learn how to cook properly.she was a huge screamer and slapper I avoid both.  She's very intrusive in her kids life's, I am not.  She stayed married to my father who had 2 separate affairs resulting in 2 half sibling, I refuse to stay with a cheater.  She's very closed minded, I the polar opposite.  

karrahM
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM

I will never buy just one stamp, only put a few dollars in the gas tank, hit the grocery store every day, etc. She is not a planner. Just does what she needs to do for that moment. Drives me insane. She didn't get up with up for breakfast and getting dressed for school, which I always do. She worked full time and I had loads of babysitters. I will never never do this.

dbrown1989
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM
I am just like my mom. I look nothing like her, I look like my dad. That's the biggest difference
JadeSapphire
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:28 AM

I put my kids FIRST..before me.

And  we don't eat chicken every night. LOL

Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM
My mom is super feminine and high maintenance. I am the complete opposite of that.
She is very organized and scheduled and again the complete opposite.

I could go on for pages. I'm just more free and open than she ever could be. And we still can get along
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)