Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Business of Breaking up

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:47 PM
  • 23 Replies
http://articles.latimes.com/2002/jan/10/news/mn-21727

Someone please make clicky.
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tuned.Out
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Thanks

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Breakups Are Their Business

Tuned.Out
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Interesting line of work. I bet it gets dangerous at times.

Quoting Elle.tea.22: Thanks
Quoting Tuned.Out:

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:55 PM
You will never guess how I came across this

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Tuned.Out
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM

How? I find the parts about the breaking up of corporations, stopping mergers and that sort of thing more interesting than busting up marriages and getting rid of mistresses.

Quoting Elle.tea.22: You will never guess how I came across this
Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:02 PM
In japan people lose their jobs because of scandal. Scandal clauses are very common. Even it you work at a fast food joint! Anything you do, reflects on your place of employment and people might not want to go there any more.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

How? I find the parts about the breaking up of corporations, stopping mergers and that sort of thing more interesting than busting up marriages and getting rid of mistresses.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Tuned.Out
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:06 PM

I thought it was a lot like S. Korea in that aspect. That's why I find it interesting, and think it would be a dangerous job at times.  Pulling down a CEO, President or Chairman of the Board through not so scrupulous ways would probably be some work and dangerous. Because you know they have their own people watching for and stopping scandal before they start or when they pop up.

Quoting Elle.tea.22: In japan people lose their jobs because of scandal. Scandal clauses are very common. Even it you work at a fast food joint! Anything you do, reflects on your place of employment and people might not want to go there any more.
Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:08 PM
This must be the longest reply chain on CM where two women aren't bitching eachother out lol

Quoting Tuned.Out:

I thought it was a lot like S. Korea in that aspect. That's why I find it interesting, and think it would be a dangerous job at times.  Pulling down a CEO, President or Chairman of the Board through not so scrupulous ways would probably be some work and dangerous. Because you know they have their own people watching for and stopping scandal before they start or when they pop up.

Quoting Elle.tea.22: In japan people lose their jobs because of scandal. Scandal clauses are very common. Even it you work at a fast food joint! Anything you do, reflects on your place of employment and people might not want to go there any more.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Tuned.Out
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Not just CM, but Confessions. It's a freaken Record!!

Quoting Elle.tea.22: This must be the longest reply chain on CM where two women aren't bitching eachother out lol
Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:17 PM
I wonder how long we can keep this going

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Not just CM, but Confessions. It's a freaken Record!!

Quoting Elle.tea.22: This must be the longest reply chain on CM where two women aren't bitching eachother out lol

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)