Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How much do you trust your husband?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
After hearing from almost every married woman that her husband would NEVER cheat and that their husbands are 100% satisfied. I decided to spend just 48 hours on Ashley Madison and... I got over 160 replies in the first 24 hours and another 96 the next 24 hours. 387 winks and 278 admirers. Lots of emails about how they are unhappy at home and need "that spark" back in their life. All these replies were from my area that I posted from.... I got several replies from men that I know personally and I'm very disappointed. I knew I was going to get some replies but NOT that many.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TemptingFate
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:01 AM
2 moms liked this
With my life. I know he will never cheat on me. I'm not naive or stupid or wishy washy. I just know he'll never do it. I am the one for him, and he is the one for me.
Roxanne92
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:02 AM
I don't trust him,we are married but have been separated for about 10 years for religious reasons.
I don't trust him because he stole my sons and moved 1000miles away,but if I did anything about it he would have killed me or send someone to kill me and my daughter, he used to be in a gang and he was a drug addict not anymore.
babydsmommy18
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly this.

Quoting TemptingFate: With my life. I know he will never cheat on me. I'm not naive or stupid or wishy washy. I just know he'll never do it. I am the one for him, and he is the one for me.
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I trust him well enough, but not 100%. I could never trust anyone 100%....that's just stupid!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:03 AM

I trust my husband a lot.

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:04 AM
I wouldn't have married him if I didn't trust him.

He's too busy to cheat, lol.
AuntieM
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:04 AM
100%. Do I KNOW he would never cheat? I like to think so. But I am also not going to sit here and worry about something that MIGHT but probably WON'T happen. I do know he's not on some web site looking for other women. He can barely turn on the computer and his phone is not internet ready.
momofirish3
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:07 AM
Well my Dh would be really stupid to risk it, we have 3 kids so child support would clean him out, plus his military career would be over. I don't worry about it, he knowsif he does we are done. If he ever wanted out of our marrige he is free to go. It would kill me but I would never beg him to stay and I believe in being mostly drama free. Anyway, if he wants something else he can just say the word.
kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:12 AM

sad and scary. i trust him, but at the same time, i know that sh*t happens. i just hope i dont ever have to deal with it (and honestly, i dont know if i really want to know)

momofirish3
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:13 AM
Sorry to clarify, when I said if he wanted something else he could just say the word, I meant that I would let him go without a fight. Hopefully this makes sense, I think it's time for me to go to sleep lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN