Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHY IN THE ENTIRE F***

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:02 AM
  • 79 Replies
Are you still awake? LO is teething again and I swear he's torturing me. He finally fell asleep but he's smack dab in the middle of my bed . I tried to move him but he screamed his little heart out . I left him alone and am now hanging off the edge . I have a grade A headache that seems to be spreading . Its cold or hot, I can't really tell . Last but not least, bothering people on MC until I go to sleep . What are you up to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:04 AM
I swear, the things we do for our children. I've been on the floor in order to avoid disturbing a sleeping baby. My youngest was such a terror, I'd of slept on the lawn mower to make sure he got enough sleep.

Anyway, I just had sex. Now I'm watching Frasier, and I had too much caffeine today.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:05 AM

I'm always up at this time, lol I never sleep...maybe 2-4 hours tops in  a 24 hour period.

SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:07 AM
I just finished having a "talk" with the neighbors teenagers . sitting near my window is not a hangout spot. take your ass home . I swear waking a baby should result in death .

Quoting MilkLover0203: I swear, the things we do for our children. I've been on the floor in order to avoid disturbing a sleeping baby. My youngest was such a terror, I'd of slept on the lawn mower to make sure he got enough sleep.

Anyway, I just had sex. Now I'm watching Frasier, and I had too much caffeine today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:08 AM
I am the same way . I was always a night owl . But ever since baby, I'm screwed . I get a few hours then my day begans . I hate it .

Quoting Sassy762:

I'm always up at this time, lol I never sleep...maybe 2-4 hours tops in  a 24 hour period.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:09 AM

Well...it's only 6 PM for me. But I wish I was asleep. I'm so stinkin' tired. 

MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:09 AM
Should have turned the hose on em.

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: I just finished having a "talk" with the neighbors teenagers . sitting near my window is not a hangout spot. take your ass home . I swear waking a baby should result in death .

Quoting MilkLover0203: I swear, the things we do for our children. I've been on the floor in order to avoid disturbing a sleeping baby. My youngest was such a terror, I'd of slept on the lawn mower to make sure he got enough sleep.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:09 AM

I have been this way since my oldest was born 34 years ago......Up until then I could sleep all night..

I guess I will have to do this for another 18 years before I can actually sleep all night, lol

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: I am the same way . I was always a night owl . But ever since baby, I'm screwed . I get a few hours then my day begans . I hate it .
Quoting Sassy762:

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:10 AM

Insomnia.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:11 AM

i didnt even realize it was this late til like 2 minutes ago. o.O

i have a friend that just started having to have these big ass shots every day. she has her husband do it for her. when she gets them, she texts me, and i text her funny pics to distract her while he does it. i have a folder on my phone just for those pics. lol. i was looking through a ton of pics and saving the ones i thought were funny (or just really cheesy). i have 55 in there now...i had 26 earlier, but i used 20 of them on her shot tonight. :o\ IT'S HARDER THAN IT SEEMS TO FIND FUNNY PICS.

JessT5280
by MileHigh Mom on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:11 AM
I got home from work about an hour ago. I'm just winding down and getting ready for bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN