Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I be worried about my three month old. I took him to the chiropractor the other day

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:21 AM
  • 29 Replies

And now my son has been sleeping since 6 pm. He is super relaxed. I am scared to wake him but I am worried about him.Should I wake him up?

by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:25 AM
Say what? You took a three month old to a chiropractor? Why? Did he hurt his back changing a flat?
EcoModernMom
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:25 AM
well if he's not in any discomfort and is okay, let him sleep. what time is it where you are? you could try offering a boob or bottle see if he wants it... does seem like he should be hungry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:28 AM

Did you get in a car wreck with him? I know after my chiropractor appointments (especially the first couple) I passed out for hours, as long as he is breathing fine, i don't see a reason to wake him.

Allinorder
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:28 AM

My son has gas problems, spits up a lot and has fluid in his ears. So I had heard chiropractors work wonders. So I figured I would give it a try. I was told my son has a knot on his neck and the chiropractor used a clicky thing to fix the knot.

Quoting MilkLover0203: Say what? You took a three month old to a chiropractor? Why? Did he hurt his back changing a flat?

Allinorder
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:30 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Did you get in a car wreck with him? I know after my chiropractor appointments (especially the first couple) I passed out for hours, as long as he is breathing fine, i don't see a reason to wake him.

I was not in a car wreck. My son has gas problems, spits up and has fluid in his ears. I read that chiropractors work wonders so I figured I would give it a try.

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:31 AM
You were told by his pediatrician?

Quoting Allinorder:

My son has gas problems, spits up a lot and has fluid in his ears. So I had heard chiropractors work wonders. So I figured I would give it a try. I was told my son has a knot on his neck and the chiropractor used a clicky thing to fix the knot.

Quoting MilkLover0203: Say what? You took a three month old to a chiropractor? Why? Did he hurt his back changing a flat?

Allinorder
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:32 AM

It is 1:30 am where I am at. I think I will try to offer a boob to my son. Do not get me wrong I enjoy my baby sleeping at times but not this long.

Quoting EcoModernMom: well if he's not in any discomfort and is okay, let him sleep. what time is it where you are? you could try offering a boob or bottle see if he wants it... does seem like he should be hungry.

RachelBy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:33 AM
Our chiropractor has used the clicky thing on our daughter and she is always fine, he should be okay :) how are his stomach problems now?
Allinorder
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:34 AM

The pediatrician told me my son has fluid in his ears. I took my son to the pediatrician originally for a cough and the pediatrician noticed my son has fluid in his ears. The pediatrician did not want to give my son antibiotics since my baby is so young. But he said he would if the coughing got worse. The fluid in the ears did get better.

Quoting MilkLover0203: You were told by his pediatrician?
Quoting Allinorder:

miss-karla
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:35 AM
Give him a dreamfeed if ur worried at 10.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)