Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What were your favorite baby names

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 2:54 PM
  • 22 Replies
growing up? Or favorite names in general?

Mine always changed..the girls names I liked ranged from Emma, to sienna all the way to Leilani!! Lol and I used to love the name Kai for a boy haha my how things have changed..I now have a six month old ds named Anthony. It's crazy how much you can change your mind!!

So what were your favorite names growing up?
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
B1Bomber
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I always liked Jesse for a boy and still do, but DH vetoed it. For girls, I liked michaela, Sierra, Hadassah, Autumn, and Summer for girls, but we only had boys. They are Calvin and Joel.
B1Bomber
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 2:56 PM
I always liked Jesse for a boy and still do, but DH vetoed it. For girls, I liked michaela, Sierra, Hadassah, Autumn, and Summer for girls, but we only had boys. They are Calvin and Joel.
kit_manson
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Growing up, I wanted to name my daughter Lily. My firstborn was a son, and I was stumped. I ended up naming him Cael.

I named my first angel Lillian Alette, though. So I guess I haven't changed much
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Elizabeth, Mallory
supermama322
by Kaylee on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Zoey and Gage. That's it. Well actually I remember saying if I ever had a kid that I would name it Big Stupid Monkey Head, "because I can". lol I never wanted kids.
I got to use Zoey :)

My kids are Sisika Lyn, Aiyannah Shelby and Odina Zoey.
vbway
by Valerie on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Growing up, I swore I would never have kids. My mom had six and they were all my responsibility. But that changed as soon as I got out on my own. The first time I ever thought of names was when I was pregnant with my first child. I fell in love with the name Annalisa and gave it to my first child. 

Memxo
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Hahaha Big Stupid Monkey Head?!?!? Omg too funny. And I lovvve the name Aiyannah!!!

Quoting supermama322: Zoey and Gage. That's it. Well actually I remember saying if I ever had a kid that I would name it Big Stupid Monkey Head, "because I can". lol I never wanted kids.
I got to use Zoey :)

My kids are Sisika Lyn, Aiyannah Shelby and Odina Zoey.
JackAttacks
by Angel on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Hazel, Lorelei, Charlotte, Daisy.

Cael, Dominick, Jackson.

So far I just have a Jackson!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:46 AM
I always liked Madeline and Liam, but I don't think those names would sound good on my mexican babies. I still like them but will not use them.
momof2ex1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Carlotta

Madison

Macy

Hannah

I chose Hannah for my first born even though all of my dolls were named Hannah lol it never got old apparently
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)