Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We aren't to blame for your disgusting clothes that were trashed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
We had to take over the house that my husband and his ex wife bought while they were still married. The mortgage was in his name but he allowed her to stay in it for the sake of the kids with the understanding she paid the mortgage. She hasn't paid the mortgage in several months so we have to take it over and she moved out.

She left shit everywhere for us to clean up. There was things in every room and we spent all day today cleaning it and hauling crap to the dumpster, we had 4 truck loads of trash today and we still have several rooms left to go through.

He asked her last night if there was anything else she wanted to keep and she said yes she forgot some things and asked him to save it for her. She sent him a list via text and he went through the house and collected the things she wanted to save and then we went to work room by room bagging the trash up.

We get to the master bath and it's just disgusting, she hadn't even emptied her trash and there was a basket of clothes. We glanced at them and a relative of mine started to go through the basket and realized the clothes were shitty and pissy and promptly dumped them in a trash bag that was then taken to the dumpster.

Tonight, 24 hours after she gave him the list she said she wanted that basket of clothes because they were her only work clothes. He called her and told her they were thrown away and she's is literally hysterical crying and blaming us and telling him he needs to buy her new clothes.

She had 6 weeks notice she was moving, and she picked Saturday as the day she was moving out. She had until April 1st. He even called and put things aside for her. We've spent all day today and will spend all day tomorrow cleaning up after her disgusting ass and I don't feel even an ounce of sympathy for her.

So we will not be buying her new clothes, she fucked up big time and now she has to deal with the consequences.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:39 PM
BUMP
StephanieDpls3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't buy her new clothes either! Sounds disgusting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TS9509
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:42 PM
He was a lot nicer than I would have been as far as asking her if it was anything. After she moved out, anything left behind would've been trashed.
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Ewwww. How can people live like that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Second wives are a joke.   Again, it's not the woman, it's your husband.   See him for what he really is please.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I do see him for what he is, a man I married 6 years ago and have lived with for 7.

Quoting Anonymous:

Second wives are a joke.   Again, it's not the woman, it's your husband.   See him for what he really is please.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:46 PM
3 moms liked this
so basically you & your dh went in illegally because it was still her house until April 1st, and threw her stuff out.yep a judge is gonna love that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:46 PM
That's what I keep asking myself. We've tried once to gain custody of the children and a costly court battle later she still has primary custody.

Quoting ShannaBee: Ewwww. How can people live like that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Please elaborate.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:47 PM
No, she told us we could take over the house. We have the emails and she's not going to take it to court.

Quoting Anonymous: so basically you & your dh went in illegally because it was still her house until April 1st, and threw her stuff out.yep a judge is gonna love that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN