Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Word of advice for some of you silly females...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
9 moms liked this

"Dear wives/girlfriends who were cheated on—a reality check: His mistress isn't crazy or stalking him. She isn't "reading in" to his behavior, and she's [probably] not a psycho. She was TOLD THINGS by your husband/boyfriend... things he either said to get her into bed, or truly meant from his heart... and now he's trying to smooth things over by shifting all the blame for his affair to the other woman. If you want to be pissed at her... I get it. But let's get something straight: She didn't STEAL him. No one can be "stolen". He CHOSE to pursue her. Does that make her right? No... but she's not your problem; HE is. So, instead of wasting energy blaming another woman who was lied to (just like you were)... you might place the blame where it really belongs » at your man's feet."

If he cheated, place the blame where the blame is due. So many of you females come here speaking of how crazy your current SO's ex was. Did it ever cross your mind that you're just as crazy for staying with and believing the lies? And before any one tries it, I saw this on FB and decided to share because there sure are a lot of crazy ex-wives or "babymamas", but none of them are on Cafemom.....that shit cray.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
escuchar
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Yes!  Thank you.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Yep.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Boom!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

fuck em both up is my mantra.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:40 PM
3 moms liked this
Yep.

No such thing as a home wrecker.

That home was already wrecked.
mommybear91
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Damn right!
DoofusAloofus
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:41 PM

Yes.

BibliophileMom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:41 PM
lol yes, this. if she knew he was married, no matter what else he told her, I say fuck them both

Quoting Anonymous:

fuck em both up is my mantra.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Well said. Totally agree with you. I'm stunned that women fall for that crap. Guess what, if he leaves you, then you'll be revered to as crazy as well. As a woman have some respect for another woman and realize that if she's happen to show you a crazy side, it might be because she's had enough of the man you're with. If a man I'm dating refers to an ex as crazy or psycho that my cue to let him go. Unless she's in an institution there's no crazy must fed up 

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Yep...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)