Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have a king bed?

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:20 AM
  • 75 Replies
If you have a king size bed do you sleep night next to you dh/so or is there a big gap between you two?

We just got a king set. We had a queen for the last 7 years. If you would see us in bed you would swear we hate each other lol. I'm on my side and he's on his. I LOVE ITA THIS WAY. Lol
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
New.OrleansLady
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Bump!
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:21 AM
2 moms liked this
We do both. We cuddle till we get hot and want to sleep, then you can fit 3 people in between us.
Seagodess
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:21 AM
No we have a queen for that reason. As it is there is usually a gap between us. If we had a king we would never see each other.
Torihoney5njn
by Kristy on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Cal king and we don't cuddle when it's time for sleep, I get too warm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:22 AM
Yes I love my king bed! Right now we sleep in opposite edges mostly because one by one my kids crawl in between us at night lol. Someday we'll snuggle together again
orchardmoma
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Omg! I want one really bad! Lucky you!! If I had one we would start off together in the middle until we start to sweat, then it's off to our sides..

applesauce_18
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:22 AM

We have a king but it's more like I have half a twin and he is using the other half. Nobody gets the rest of the bed.

Alliemad_003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Big gap. But it usually ends up filled with one to three kids before the night is over.
LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:23 AM

We've got a queen, but we sleep back to back.

He and I see it as a sign of how much trust he places in me.  He never sleeps or sits with his back to a door unless it's entirely unavoidable. The way we sleep, his back is to me and I face the door. Even the way we're situated now sitting at our computers, his back is to me, though in here we're each facing a door.

Sounds a little odd, but for us it makes sense.

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Nope together. I'm a cuddler. We wake up on opposite sides though.

In reality we needed another mattress and decided to get a king so we could get all the animals in bed too with room to spare.

His 100lb dog takes up more space than df does!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)