Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

no more excuses

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

It is high time I took control of my health. I am 28 years old and I have been out of shape for the past 5.5 years ever since the birth of my first child. I'm not saying I am overweight, because I am not but I am no where near what I want to be. I'm 119lbs but I have people constantly asking me if I am pregnant or how old the baby is. My baby is 3. 

I need to start eating better. No more dairy, no more packaged foods, no processed junk, no more coffee creamer, no more soda, and I will start a work-out routine. I want people to look at me and say "there is no way she has had a child" I want to look sexy again instead of a lump who has totally given up.

Today starts this. Wish me luck

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:56 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:01 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:03 AM
As I read this I'm eating chili cheese Fritos and drinking dr pepper!

Quoting Anonymous:

It is high time I took control of my health. I am 28 years old and I have been out of shape for the past 5.5 years ever since the birth of my first child. I'm not saying I am overweight, because I am not but I am no where near what I want to be. I'm 119lbs but I have people constantly asking me if I am pregnant or how old the baby is. My baby is 3. 

I need to start eating better. No more dairy, no more packaged foods, no processed junk, no more coffee creamer, no more soda, and I will start a work-out routine. I want people to look at me and say "there is no way she has had a child" I want to look sexy again instead of a lump who has totally given up.

Today starts this. Wish me luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:03 AM

Good luck! I want to do that too...but I find myself lacking the motivation to work out, and I have a hard time cuting out the soda. Why does it have to be so hard? And why does working out have to suck so bad? LOL.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:04 AM

Good luck!

Heisenberg
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Good luck! I just want to feel strong again. I'm always hurting myself, and it sucks.

cakklove
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:06 AM

You must be really short.

prinzesa_edith
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:07 AM

good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:12 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Quoting cakklove:

You must be really short.

somewhere between 4'11 and 5'0 either way 119lbs on me looks a lot different than 119 on someone who is 5'2 or even 5'4. I look forever six-seven months pregnant. I had someone rub my fucking stomach today....like fuck off asshole I'm not pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN