Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The plane that went missing..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 326 Replies
I'm sure everyone has heard about the jet that went missing that had two people with stolen passports on it, by now.. So what are your thoughts on this? What do you think happen to the jet? What about the two people with stolen passports? I couldn't imagine being a passenger on that plane..
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadeSapphire
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Its now 4 with stolen passports and they "may" have found a door and a piece of the tail

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
That was a pretty strong bomb if so
Otherwise
Shot out of the sky
Strange i think
Not one piece of the plane found so far
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Didnt hear about 4
Only 2
Wow crazy

The door and the tail was not from the plane
The tail i think wasnt true but a dingy was another thing said was found
All not true or not from the plane

Quoting JadeSapphire:

Its now 4 with stolen passports and they "may" have found a door and a piece of the tail

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:45 AM
craziness..i feel so awful for the families of the passengers on that plane.
Dannygirl25
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Must be too early because i thought it said missing planet lol. Idk i hope they find the plane :-/
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:55 AM
6 moms liked this

Being an airline pilot myself, I absolutely can not speculate on any possibility.  I can, however, say the the Triple 7 has an impeccable safety record, and is extrememly unlikely to have just fallen out of the sky.  any explosive decompression event would not have happened at cruise altitude, but during climb.  Unless, of course, it had "help" explosively decompressing.

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
With satelittes and gps I can't understand why they haven't found any signs of a plane crash. I understand it's a vast area to search but nothing has indicated that a plane blew up mid-air or crashed. You would think there would be some debri. I remember when TWA flight 800 exploded mid-air after take off from JFK and the debri was scattered in the Atlantic Ocean.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Is it 4 now? I was making breakfast while the news was on and wasn't able to catch everything :/ I didn't even know that it had definitely crashed.. Have they found any of the passengers?

Quoting JadeSapphire:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't understand how they can just lose a plane like that.. Don't they have tracking devices? I'm just blown away by the fact that they have no idea what happen.. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Being an airline pilot myself, I absolutely can not speculate on any possibility.  I can, however, say the the Triple 7 has an impeccable safety record, and is extrememly unlikely to have just fallen out of the sky.  any explosive decompression event would not have happened at cruise altitude, but during climb.  Unless, of course, it had "help" explosively decompressing.

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:00 AM
14 moms liked this
I'm slightly obsessed with this story. Its so strange, and scary. Idk what happened, but most experts agree it had to have been something catastrophic. I also think it being terrorist motivated, is a high possibility. As tin foil as that may be. Aircrafts of that size, don't just fall out of the sky. And they don't just disappear.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)