Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My ex makes her feel bad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My ex husband is trying to make our daughter choose between him and his wife and me and dh . He says you treat me and wife like crap when you talk to your mom and her husband . She is 18 and i feel she shouldn't have to feel bad for loving any of the 4 of us . We have a court case for my son as well because they do the same to him and he's 10 . We have 50/50 with our son and its been a nightmare .
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:57 AM
I presume you split because he is an asshat..does this surprise you?
N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I'm confused. What exactly are they doing?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:04 AM
They tell her she is a bitch for talking to us . Then tells my son we don't want your mom to have you anytime. We are taking you from her . Calls me names in front of my ten year old. My poor baby thinks going to die because his sm told him I am having a hard pregnancy . They make my son call her mommy the list goes on

Quoting N_maricle:

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Oh my... That's pretty awful. Now that your dd is an adult, does she still spend time over there? And as far as your son, have you documented the verbal abuse and such? Maybe you can go back to court.

Quoting Anonymous: They tell her she is a bitch for talking to us . Then tells my son we don't want your mom to have you anytime. We are taking you from her . Calls me names in front of my ten year old. My poor baby thinks going to die because his sm told him I am having a hard pregnancy . They make my son call her mommy the list goes on
Quoting N_maricle:

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Exactly.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: I presume you split because he is an asshat..does this surprise you?
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Parental Alienation at it's best. Document everything before going back to court.

Quoting Anonymous: They tell her she is a bitch for talking to us . Then tells my son we don't want your mom to have you anytime. We are taking you from her . Calls me names in front of my ten year old. My poor baby thinks going to die because his sm told him I am having a hard pregnancy . They make my son call her mommy the list goes on

Quoting N_maricle:

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Is your daughter willing to tell the court all of this?

Quoting N_maricle:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Yes .. She has lots to tell them. My ex calls my son a ding retard

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom: Is your daughter willing to tell the court all of this?

Quoting N_maricle:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:27 PM
I have a court date for June . My attorney has me saving every text and write down everything they say or do

Quoting N_maricle:

Oh my... That's pretty awful. Now that your dd is an adult, does she still spend time over there? And as far as your son, have you documented the verbal abuse and such? Maybe you can go back to court.

Quoting N_maricle:

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:29 PM
That's good you've got an attorney. I hope everything works in your favor in court.

Quoting Anonymous: I have a court date for June . My attorney has me saving every text and write down everything they say or do

Quoting N_maricle:

Quoting N_maricle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)