Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

be glad you arent at my house tonight!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
What started as a normal bath for a 2 year old turned into a disaster that is now slightly comical.

Giving the kiddo a bath and she poops in the tub. Not a big deal. Unless you are pregnant and already have a weak stomach because of it. So she is crying and i get her out of the tub and onto the toilet. Yell for my dh to come take care of her so i can clean the tub. He comes in and shes still crying cause shes covered in poop and all of a sudden i start gagging. Shes sitting on the toilet and we only have one bathroom. So i hightail it outside switching off the porch light so the neighbors dont see, tried to make it to the edge of the side porch, didnt make it. I finish puking and go back inside and shes still crying. So i clean out the tub really well and give her another bath. The whole time dh is just standing there looking like what the hell just happened. Et her cleaned up and dressed and then go out to clean and scrub the porch. My poor dh still has a wtf look on his face.

No real point to this, just thought I'd share my evening with you all! Whats your grossest mommy moment??
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:29 PM

Oh yuck.  My dd puking in bed in th middle of the night and she hit the wall and under the bed.  Dh had to pull it all apart while I gave her a shower at 2 am.

tennis4lissa
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:30 PM

LOL sounds like a good night! ha!! Hope the rest of the night is better :) I know how it is, I'm pregnant with a two year old and can totally see that happening to me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Poor baby!!! Poor dh!! The funny part about the whole thing was dh. He didnt know what to do!

Quoting spunky946:

Oh yuck.  My dd puking in bed in th middle of the night and she hit the wall and under the bed.  Dh had to pull it all apart while I gave her a shower at 2 am.

EponineVader
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Thats bad, one time I was deathly sick. I was laying in bed when all of a sudden I got the urge to puke. DD2 picked that exact moment to walk into my room and stand right in my way, Im trying to get her out of my way yelling move move, DH came in just as I managed to puke all over DD and the bedroom floor. The look on His face was priceless!!

mom4life5107
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Hope things get better for you tonight.Good luck and bless y'all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:34 PM
One of my earliest memories is being in tub with my sister and her pooping. Lol, not a fun experience.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:34 PM
I hope you never have to deal with it. Trust me! Another bad part is that the smell and taste of toothpaste make me sick right now like it did with dd and after i was done and brushed my teeth, the puking started again! Dh keeps tellig me i need to eat so i dont have an empty stomach. Im like hmmm no. I'll eat later.

Quoting tennis4lissa:

LOL sounds like a good night! ha!! Hope the rest of the night is better :) I know how it is, I'm pregnant with a two year old and can totally see that happening to me!

xDRAMAxMAMAx
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Thankfully, my DD has never pooped in the bath.

I would puke. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Oh no!!!! Bless her heart!!! I think how our men react is funnier than the situation itself!!

Quoting EponineVader:

Thats bad, one time I was deathly sick. I was laying in bed when all of a sudden I got the urge to puke. DD2 picked that exact moment to walk into my room and stand right in my way, Im trying to get her out of my way yelling move move, DH came in just as I managed to puke all over DD and the bedroom floor. The look on His face was priceless!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Thank you!! :-)

Quoting mom4life5107: Hope things get better for you tonight.Good luck and bless y'all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)