Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

married guy on a dating site...What did i get myself into

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM
  • 72 Replies

I started talking to this guy on a paid dating site. We talked online, phone, and text for about 7 months before meeting in person. We been on a few dates, kissed, and slept together. He almost seems perfect, He is a business guy and works for a great company.  We talk or text mostly every day and i consider us dating  we havent really put a title on it. Well this weekend I bumped into him and his wife downtown. He introduced her as his wife and said i was a co-worker.. I was in and didnt know what to say and just kinda went along with it. She seems to be very much in love with him,she was very sweet, and absolutely gorgeous, the worse part is she was pregnant!   I felt sick for the rest of the day and have been feeling super depressed about it. He is still on that website and it just sickens me. He has tried to call me a couple times and even texted me saying he is in the "middle" of divorce and just waiting for the baby to be born.. what i dont understand when i started talking to him, she couldnt have been pregnant!!! 

by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:42 PM
He sounds like a dog
Motherofwonder
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:44 PM

He is.. I cant believe someone would do that.. He played me and her.. Now im skeptical about meeting anyone else online.

Quoting dawnnamarie: He sounds like a dog

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Sounds like a real winner
Motherofwonder
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:45 PM

he is a loser... 

Quoting Anonymous: Sounds like a real winner

Motherofwonder
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:47 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Can you report your findings to the dating site? If its a classy one I'd assume they'd have a policy against that
mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:47 PM
4 moms liked this
You should have called him out. What a douche
mommymix0820
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

that's disgusting that he did that to u! i would never trust a dating site but im married so i have no use in them anyway lol! but im so sorry u went through that and i hope ur smart enough to let that catfish go! be strong and remember if he'd do that to his pregnant wife...what would he do to u? 

Motherofwonder
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:49 PM

I dont know.. Im wondering if i can 

Quoting Anonymous: Can you report your findings to the dating site? If its a classy one I'd assume they'd have a policy against that

Motherofwonder
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:49 PM

I wish i did.. i keep replaying it in my head.. she was just so happy and i was shocked

Quoting mes_deux_amours: You should have called him out. What a douche

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)