Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if your 10 year old

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
Wears some type of diaper to bed because they have a "bed wetting problem" you are coddling your child. Take that grown child to the doctor and get them diagnosed. If you are breast feeding your kindergartner, you're coddling your child, it's no longer for feeding at this point, put your saggy breast feeding for way too long boob away and let your kid grow up. These are a few of my coddling pet peeves. What are yours?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Ds sleeping with me! He's 8. Dude, stop. No other 8 year old sleep with their mom! Gah!

(He sneaks into my bed after I go to sleep. Heavy sleeper and I rarely know unless I wake up in the middle of the night. He'll get up around 4 or 5 and move back to his bed so he doesn't get in trouble
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:09 PM
11 moms liked this

I hate when other moms complain about other moms parenting choices.

Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM
2 moms liked this

All those things you listed are petty. As long as there's no abuse or neglect MYOB. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM
My 10 yr old was trying to pull that. I started locking my door. I know exactly what you're dealing with. They are so sneaky, like little ninjas in the night. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: Ds sleeping with me! He's 8. Dude, stop. No other 8 year old sleep with their mom! Gah!

(He sneaks into my bed after I go to sleep. Heavy sleeper and I rarely know unless I wake up in the middle of the night. He'll get up around 4 or 5 and move back to his bed so he doesn't get in trouble
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM
No thank-you. There is a wrong and a right way to do things. There is a little wiggle room. But the things I listed are extreme! Parents that do that are crazy and are failing their children.

Quoting Miller0305:

All those things you listed are petty. As long as there's no abuse or neglect MYOB. 

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM
3 moms liked this

Meh, that is sad. I'd rather be accused of coddling, who cares if the kid wants to cuddle for a few hours at night? 

Quoting Anonymous: My 10 yr old was trying to pull that. I started locking my door. I know exactly what you're dealing with. They are so sneaky, like little ninjas in the night. Lol
Quoting Anonymous: Ds sleeping with me! He's 8. Dude, stop. No other 8 year old sleep with their mom! Gah! (He sneaks into my bed after I go to sleep. Heavy sleeper and I rarely know unless I wake up in the middle of the night. He'll get up around 4 or 5 and move back to his bed so he doesn't get in trouble

EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Mine does!

Quoting Anonymous: Ds sleeping with me! He's 8. Dude, stop. No other 8 year old sleep with their mom! Gah!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Well atleast I'm complaining about something. You're just complaining about complaining. Lame!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

susan_marie
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Well atleast I'm complaining about something. You're just complaining about complaining. Lame!!!
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not complaining...just stating a fact

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN