Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She accused me to keep herself out of trouble, then told me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have a friend that talks to other guys and she is married. Her husband saw her texting one of them last night and she told him that it was someone I have been talking to, and she was just helping me out by talking to him for me. Now keep in mind I'm married too! Her husband and mine will never cross paths or talk, but still, I don't know what to think about this. And she even told me about what she said. I'm confused as to wether I should be mad or not!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:19 PM
6 moms liked this
Yes I would be pissed. She is using you to hide her shady behavior and actions. I wouldn't let her get away with it.
AustinsMommy007
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:19 PM
I would be pissed and I would tell dh anyway just in case
young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be mad. Even if he never sees your dh he now things you are a cheater. And what if you guys do bump into each other while out and about and he feels the need to tell your dh? It's messed up of her big time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:20 PM
I would be pissed
blessedmom724
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:21 PM

I would be super pissed.

quinnsmom715
by Donna on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:21 PM

if your friends husband is dumb enough to believe her,thats his problem,tell her to keep you out of it.dump this friend.

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:22 PM

I would be mad, and I would have said flat out that that really wasn't cool and it wasn't to happen again.  while your dh and her dh may never cross paths, that doesn't mean they don't have a friend or co-worker or someone somewhere, and I would be furious if something like that (that wasn't even true) got back to my husband, who would not see the humor in it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:23 PM
That's not cool at all. I would be annoyed and tell her never to use me like that again.
csxt99
by Jennifer on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:24 PM

No confusion here.  I would be pissed.  Don't throw me under the bus to protect your ass.

3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:24 PM

I'd be pissed. Seems like trouble waiting to happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)