Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm pregnant!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
And DH and I are very excited:)

I'm worries about my weight though, I'm 260lbs and only 6 weeks along. Other than my weight I have no other health issues.

What can I do to loose some weight while I'm pregnant?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Idk about losing eat healthy if your already not and walk everyday . Congratulations !
slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Your first step would probably be to talk to a gynecologist. I'm honestly not familiar with what diets or restrictions are safe during pregnancy, all I remember is just to limit weight gain, but I don't remember specifics (like how low of a calorie intake is safe, etc). Good luck, and congrats!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Idk, it just fell off me during both of mine. I lost 30ish with my first and 20 with my second. I, too, was overweight to begin with.

Congrats on the baby! :)
mrs-jt
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Congratulations
nolongermstkn
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Watch what you eat, eat healthy and drink tons of water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:29 AM

I lost 45 lbs with my dd. I worked 40 hours a week as a direct care provider for adults with special needs. I ate in the home with them, what they ate, and it was very healthy. They were on a high serotonin diet so white meats and brown grains mostly with veggies and fruits. I was about your weight when I got pg.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Thank you

Quoting Anonymous: Idk, it just fell off me during both of mine. I lost 30ish with my first and 20 with my second. I, too, was overweight to begin with.

Congrats on the baby! :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous: Idk about losing eat healthy if your already not and walk everyday . Congratulations !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Thank you. Leaves me hopeful.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I lost 45 lbs with my dd. I worked 40 hours a week as a direct care provider for adults with special needs. I ate in the home with them, what they ate, and it was very healthy. They were on a high serotonin diet so white meats and brown grains mostly with veggies and fruits. I was about your weight when I got pg.

liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:38 AM

If you eat healthy and move, you will lose mommy weight, even as you gain baby weight.  So when you deliver, you may be smaller.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN