Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

O.K., We all get it, you like to make other people jealous. You can stop now.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
On FB, I like to see Picts of you and your man enjoying an evening out or cuddling on the couch. I think it's sweet that he likes to send you flowers at work often, I see those on FB, too. I see on FB how your man is better than any other man in the world, EH. Glad he treats you well, but mines treats me well, also. I see all of this, and I'm happy for you.

Until...

Next to your Picts and your "sweet nothings" you like to publicly broadcast I see the word JEALOUS. Then I feel bad for you. If your love between you two is only as good as how many people you can make jealous, then it's built on shaky grounds.

I will actually get worried when I see all these wonderful posts that show what appears to be the best couple in the world, especially when he sends you 2 dozen, red roses and such a wonder caption next to the Pict, but then you give me a call later that day complaining about how you have told him severals times that you think red roses are generic b/c that's what all the guys send and you prefer tulips. If you feed off the word "spoiled" on your comments, then there is no real substance in your relationship.

What I'm trying to say is...stop living your relationship on FB! If it's as wonderful as you say it is, you don't need to try to make other people jealous, which by the way, we aren't. You don't, or at least you shouldnt need confirmation by other people if it is in fact as great as you say it is. The only person that needs to hear how much you love him is your man, not every one else.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Why not post that on Facebook?

JackieGirl007
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Maybe that is not her intention at all? Does your man buy you flowers?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Huh...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:52 AM

I agree. If the relationship is that good, get off social media and go enjoy it 

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Uhm. I really don't care what other people put on their fb like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:58 AM
My sister always post and brags about her marriage on FB. She shows her make up gifts/ edible arrangements , flowers etc. she captions they're surprise gifts, but little do people knw that they fight and argue about the dumbest shit. They have the most epic fights its awful. I just laugh at her posts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Quoting JackieGirl007:

Maybe that is not her intention at all? Does your man buy you flowers?

No, my man doesn't b/c I've told him I would prefer other things that don't die after a week, so he gets me other gifts. I see posts on FB all the time about how wonder other peoples relationship is, I think it's sweet. But when it comes to BFF, it is her intention to make other people jealous. It's kinda obviouswhen she posts a pPict of flowers with the word jealous in the caption and nothing else. Also, she like the comments of how others are jealous or when people put spoiled MORE than what he did for her.
Miss.MandyLynn
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:05 AM

my friend is the same way bitches and complains how awful her bf fis than writes sugar sweet my life is perfect posts abut how blessed she is to have him etc.. im thinking is anything really wrong

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. If the relationship is that good, get off social media and go enjoy it 

That's the way I feel. My relationship with my DH is great, and I don't need confirmation from othersnto feel that way. My DH does some wonderful things for me that stay between us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:05 AM

I've always said, that people who go flaunt their "happy relationships" are only trying to convince the world because they are truly unhappy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN