Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No you f***ing freak!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husband has a cousin. When my dh and I first got together and began dating she was married and trying to start a family. Well, we got pregnant by accident and she asked us to let her adopt our child because she was married. We said no got married and had our son.

Three years went by and she and her dh went in for tests and she is infertile. Right around that time we had our second who was planned. She begged us to give her that baby. Ummmm no!

Than she asked me to be a surrogate. I said no I would be too attached. And when my youngest was 6 months old I was pregnant again. She said this wasn't planned let me adopt your baby!!!! I said no.

Now we had three boys and she stopped talking to us very mad we didn't give a baby up.

We decided to try for girls and got triplet girls. When she found out we were having triplets she showed up at my door begging crying screaming to adopt one hell she said you fucking have three coming! I said um no. I tried to close my front door she ripped it open and punched me in the face. I had her arrested! And ended up in an ambulance to the ER cause she had kicked me in the stomach and punched me.

Girls were fine so I gave birth to them and now they are 4 months. She wrote me a letter saying to call her when I am ready to apologize and adopt one to her!

Hell no!

And I am considering a restraining order.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:14 AM
:(
1stpreggers
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:14 AM
Sounds obsessed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grey7399
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:14 AM

um.

lucydiamond
by LD on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Riiiiiiight.
KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:15 AM
Ummmm no troll
Miss.MandyLynn
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:15 AM

wow wtf

buckeyefever
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:15 AM

I would get a restraining order. thank god I have never had to deal with this. She sounds nuts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:15 AM
She is.

Quoting 1stpreggers: Sounds obsessed!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this

You're just now considering a R.O.? I would have had one on her after the first time she tried to get me to give my baby up

panther79
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:15 AM

she sounds batshit crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN