Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear Crazy Anti-Abortioner Lady:

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:47 PM
  • 446 Replies
34 moms liked this

While I absolutely respect your opinion as I would like mine to be respected, acknowledge your first-ammendment right to free speech, and right to protest peacefully in a public area....

I've got to say: It was pretty fucked up to stand there with your large protesting signs depicting photographs of dead, mangled, fetuses in front of my OB's office for my SIX YEAR OLD CHILD to see and be disturbed by. How in the ever-living-fucking WORLD did you NOT consider the fact that in your quest to "save children's lives" you would also scar the fragile and delicate minds of those children ALREADY A-FUCKING-LIVE????!!!

Including my daughter in my pregnancy and the birth of her baby brother should NEVER have included such an unwarranted display of vulgarity and my heart goes out to the moms who have had to abort for medical reasons...I hope none of them had to see those signs today.

Thank you, heinous bitch. You are a horrible person.

ETA: Btw, this office only performs abortions in cases of mortal danger or fetal demise.

ETA2: In fact, there are no clinics in my city that perform elective abortions. Just to add.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
AVE SATANAS!
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this
I will never understand why they use pictures.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Some people have no tact.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Cheers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:50 PM
15 moms liked this

Or actually do something worthwhile to support their cause. The time she spent standing there could have been better spent volunteering her time and efforts to help mothers so they continue their pregnancies.

Quoting hautemama83: I will never understand why they use pictures.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
AVE SATANAS!
HeatherMarieT88
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:51 PM
I would be beyond pissed off and I would have had to say something to them. They aren't helping their cause by disturbing young children like that. They are only going to make themselves look like the bad guys to a very young child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:51 PM
9 moms liked this
Then don't look or explain it to your child. It's so innocent to abort then it should be easy to explain.
staci1103
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Ridiculous.  As if they can't do something else to better their cause.  

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Exactly.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Or actually do something worthwhile to support their cause. The time she spent standing there could have been better spent volunteering her time and efforts to help mothers so they continue their pregnancies.

Quoting hautemama83: I will never understand why they use pictures.

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I'm so sorry. That's too awful for words. 

staci1103
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:53 PM
7 moms liked this

What do u say to a small child???  "Don't look at that sign"?  We all know once u tell young children not to do something they automatically do it out of curiosity.  Silly

Quoting Anonymous: Then don't look or explain it to your child. It's so innocent to abort then it should be easy to explain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)