Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sweet sixteen parties

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

hey moms with teen daughters, share your details of their sweet sixteen parties! Im trying to get some ideas for my own daughters party next year. what kind of cake, decorations, food and so on did you have or are you having?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:14 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:16 PM
My dd won't be having one. But here's a bump for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:17 PM
I had a surprise party. My mom made me a giant 2ftx3ft photo book of me from birth to that moment I walked into the party. I got gifts and it was just magical. I still have that huge photo book
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Thanks for the bump!

Quoting Anonymous: My dd won't be having one. But here's a bump for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:22 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:22 PM

That sounds cool. Did you have a theme for your party?

Quoting Anonymous: I had a surprise party. My mom made me a giant 2ftx3ft photo book of me from birth to that moment I walked into the party. I got gifts and it was just magical. I still have that huge photo book

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Flowers of all kinds and balloons. Flowers for the woman I was becoming and balloons for the child I was leaving behind

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: I had a surprise party. My mom made me a giant 2ftx3ft photo book of me from birth to that moment I walked into the party. I got gifts and it was just magical. I still have that huge photo book

Roo1234
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:26 PM
I won't be doing a sweet 16, but for my daughter's bat mitzvah party we did a Mad Hatters Tea for the theme.. Between the DJ and the photo booth I don't think any of the guests sat most of the night. The candy "bar" (a table filed with a variety of different candies that the guests could bag themselves) was also a huge hit
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:27 PM

I like that! That is a sweet way to do a sweet sixteen, I think!

Quoting Anonymous: Flowers of all kinds and balloons. Flowers for the woman I was becoming and balloons for the child I was leaving behind
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Neat! Did you do a dinner, or have a big cake?

Quoting Roo1234: I won't be doing a sweet 16, but for my daughter's bat mitzvah party we did a Mad Hatters Tea for the theme.. Between the DJ and the photo booth I don't think any of the guests sat most of the night. The candy "bar" (a table filed with a variety of different candies that the guests could bag themselves) was also a huge hit

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)